Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten

WARNING!
MATURE CONTENT. FOR ADULT ONLY!

This fanfic contains explicit sexual scenes, foul language, girlxgirl relationship, and futanari theme, as in a main character with g!p (girl penis) ---> google it if you don’t get it.

If you’re not comfortable with any of the above, I suggest don’t read. Because seriously, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

You’ve been warned. So don’t complain and say mean things. Don’t like it, then don’t read. That’s all. :)

Ps: Some chapters are on private. You have to follow my account if you want to read them.

—————————

AU! (Alternate Universe)

The universe where g!p girls are part of the society and human being are free to express their sexuality without any gender limitation.

In this universe, CaKe are frenemy in high school and both are popular with different clique.

—————————

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a normal Wednesday morning; and a tall, slim, beautiful, stunning girl with a hair that shone like no one could describe with words, was walking with pride in the school’s hallway wearing their iconic cheerleader's uniform with a designer bag on her back.

She walked like she owned the whole school —which she might as well owned the whole damn school— by the way she was strutting like a supermodel owning the runway. The tall brunette couldn’t help but smirked in satisfaction at how the students departed seeing her, like how Moses split the red sea in half.

She greeted some popular jocks and cheerleaders, but didn’t even spare a glance toward others since she considered anyone who weren’t popular was irrelevant to her. It was just not worth of her time, so she thought.

She stopped in front of her locker and glared at a random couple who stood near to her locker. The couple immediately moved away so the gorgeous brunette could have her own space in front of her locker.

The tall cheerleader smirked smugly when she saw how those two students scampered away like a frightened children. She was satisfied that her presence in school was powerful enough to scare people away just by one glare.

Everyone in school knew who she was. Not only a cheerleader was considered as royalty in their school, she was the head cheerleader, so you could say, she was the crème de la crème. Even her own name alone made anyone who heard it got a goosebumps because of how much of power she had in school.