Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)

Warning:
Super long chapters, and whole lotsa smut (18+).

Originally there were 4 parts of this short story, but somehow wattpad deleted the chapter 3 for whatever reason I don't even understand.

So, instead of republishing chapter 3, I decided to merge the 4 parts story into 3 parts, that's why each chapters of Prom & Pr0n are hella long.

Anyway, hope you still able to enjoy it. Happy reading!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

—————

"How do I look?"

Kendall posed like a lingerie supermodel, in front of her girlfriend.

"A-uh..." Cara almost dropped her jaw on the floor.

The British girl might as well literally drooling all over the floor, seeing the view in front of her. Her blue eyes hungrily appreciated how sexy the maroon red underwear engulfing her girlfriend's body.

"So freaking sexy....." Cara breathed.

It was few hours before their senior prom night and both girls had been preparing since the afternoon. While Kendall had finished with her makeup, she was still not yet wearing her dress on. Cara, on the other hand, wasn't ready at all.

She was still waiting for the outfit that Kendall had picked for her, and not yet wearing any makeup or even styled her hair. But apparently Kendall was too busy with her underwear parade to even pay attention or helping her girlfriend to get ready.

"You don't think this makes my boobs smaller?" Kendall turned around, facing the mirror as she pushed her breasts up together, trying to make them looked bigger.

"I want my boobs looking like this," Kendall said, tilting her head still holding up her breasts with her hands and squeezed them a little for no reason.

Cara cursed quietly from the couch, her girlfriend was so effortlessly sexy, it turned her on like fucking crazy. She watched Kendall taking off her bra then changing it into a push-up bra, making her boobs looked bigger on purpose.

"Okay, now what do you think about this one? Are they look bigger now? I want my boobs look bigger," Kendall said, facing her girlfriend once again with a black lacy push-up bra this time, that automatically lifting her breasts.

"Oh my God....." Cara muttered, immediately feeling stiff around her crotch area.

"What? Not big enough?"

"Are you kidding?! Your boobs are perfect! Now come here baby," Cara huskily said, obviously aroused with the view in front of her.

Kendall moved closer to the blonde who was still sitting on the couch, "So you like this one?" she asked then biting her lip in a way that drove Cara insane.

"Uhum...." Cara nodded dumbly as Kendall began straddling her, grinding her blonde girlfriend.

"Fuck... you're so hot baby..." Cara closed her eyes, moaning when she felt Kendall kept teasing her crotch.

"You love my boobs like this?" Kendall whispered on Cara's ear, her hand began wandering around, teasing the blonde who was moaning Kendall's name.