Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔

WARNING!
Mature Content! (18+) 🔥🔥🔥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kendall carefully touched Cara's cock and squeezed it over her jeans, proving her point.

Cara gasped at Kendall being bold, she dragged Kendall to the bed so she could sit and pull the brunette to straddle her. The blonde then kissed Kendall passionately as the brunette immediately began grinding onto Cara's cock.

"Baby, I want you now," Kendall breathed after they pulled away from the kiss.

"Let's take off our clothes first okay, baby? I want to see you naked." Cara requested.

"Okay," Kendall breathed.

She stepped back and let Cara watched her drop her cheer skirt to the floor, as the blonde took off her own clothes.

Then, after Kendall got rid of her shoes and socks quickly, Cara watched Kendall pull her cheer uniform top over her head, and she gulped.

"Damn baby, you're getting me hard just by watching you. You're so sexy without even trying," Cara stroked her cock once she was sitting naked.

Cara had already seen her completely naked, but every time seeing Kendall's gorgeous and flawless body, it still hit Cara like a very pleasant slap to the face. Kendall was so goddamn beautiful, and Cara was so crazy about her.

Kendall removed her bra, and then Cara's cock swelled to the point she thought she might just cum when Kendall started to pull down her thong and the crotch clung to her pussy because of how wet she was already.

"You're wet just from us grinding at each other?" Cara smirked.

Kendall smiled, amused. "So full of yourself, I see. Who knows, maybe I'm wet because I'm thinking of someone else?" She smirked teasingly, riling Cara up with hands on her beautiful hips.

Before answering, Cara pulled Kendall somewhat roughly, placing her hands on the brunette's lower back, fingers brushing the swell of her ass.

"You're not gonna find someone else better than me." Cara growled as she looking up at Kendall, jealousy on her tone, thinking about the brunette imagining other people instead of her.

The blonde then pulled Kendall onto her lap and started kissing her, probing and claiming Kendall's mouth with her own tongue. They kept kissing until Cara pulled away and bit Kendall's bottom lip, marking the tall brunette in some way.

"You're not allowed imagining other people other than me, you're mine, baby," Cara said, still panting from their intense kiss.

"And here I thought I'm the possessive one," Kendall teased lightly, still somewhat in haze over Cara's possessive kiss, which surprisingly she found it hot. She was positive her pussy was gushing even more at that point.