Proving a Point (pt. 3)

“You’re a complete idiot,” Jourdan said shaking her head.

“That, and it's the most idiotic thing people ever do to prove a point. It just— doesn’t make sense!” Suki added.

“Sorry babe, we all know I’m not your girlfriend’s biggest fan, but I’m with her this time, which is that saying something. That’s how big of fool you were or are, if you’re willing to continue this stupid ... bet,” Jourdan finished before sipping her latte.

Cara groaned, “How many times do I have to tell you?! It’s NOT a bet! It’s not! I just want to prove a point here!” She huffed and slumped to her chair.

“By asking her a sex tape? What year are we in now, Cara? Why the hell are you still stuck in Paris Hilton era?!” Suki said, unamused with the whole thing.

“It wasn’t— Ughhh why do I need to explain this again?! Look I was just trying to prove to Harry that I’m not a pushover—”

“Whipped,” Jourdan and Suki said at the same time.

“I’m NOT whipped! See I was trying to say—”

“You said that earlier, dummy, you said you wanted to prove that you’re not a, quote, whipped-motherfucker like what that stupid ass face always said about me, end of quote,” Suki said stating the fact.

Cara was stunned for a moment. What the hell with her always need to defended herself. She huffed, “I’m NOT a pushover or whipped or whatever. Ken always said yes every time I’m being kinky except sex tape. So I’m not giving up and went along with her just because she said no.” Cara nodded, thinking she had it right by now.

“That’s the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! If you want to prove to everyone that you’re not a pussy whipped, then you could’ve said no eveytime she asked you to do something. I say, that was just you being a fucking pervert, and seriously why would you say yes to that bet with Harry, didn't he use to date Kendall? I remember you were having a meltdown back then, to the point you went to a hospital,” Jourdan said.

Suki nodded, “it was horrible, at that time we didn’t realize that you had it bad for her.”

“It wasn’t like that! Stop twisting my fact! I was rushed to the ER because I fell and got sprained ankle during practice. Also, let me make this thing clear again, it wasn’t a bet!!! How many times do I need to explain???!” Cara groaned, annoyed and almost-frustrated with the persistent bet accusation.

Like hell I'd admit that I fell due to lack of focus because of that stupid mop hair Harry has no fucking Style was being all smitten and shit with my Kenny, on the fucking bleacher, in front of me! Fucking asshole! I should've just shaved his head bald back then, probably Ken would’ve dumped him sooner. Hmmm ... why didn't I think about this before? Cara was lost in her thought.

“Just so you know, you’ve said yes to Harry also considered being a pushover,” Suki added, bringing Cara back to the present.

Cara frowned, her arms were crossing, she was tired arguing about this shit. She was contemplating what her friends just said, now that she was thinking about it ... they did make sense, like why the hell did she agree with Harry? She closed her eyes for few seconds and realization just hit her hard.

“I’m fucking stupid,” she sighed. Both of her friends nodded, definitely agreeing with their friend.

“Fact of the day, babe.” Jourdan chuckled, causing Suki to laughed at what the tall girl had just said.