Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)

“CARA!!!!!”

Kendall ran against the crowd and hurriedly got down on her knees on the floor next to the unconscious blonde. “Oh my God oh my God! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!” she shouted as she examined the blonde that was now covered with blood all over her face.

“Holy sh— I’m calling 911!” Gigi immediately dialled the number on her phone.

“I already called them.” Joan approached the tall blonde, along with Hailey.

“Teachers are on their way!” they heard someone shouted, warning all of the students there.

“Cara, come on baby… wake up…” Kendall tried to wake the blonde. She touched Cara’s bleeding face carefully, then she began to check her heartbeat. Kendall was tearing up yet relieved that Cara was still breathing albeit faintly.

“Oh my God, please baby, wake up…” Kendall shook the motionless blonde lightly. “Please don’t leave me….” Kendall sobbed.

“FUCKKK!!” Kendall turned her head toward the loud voice, just noticing that Bernard was being pushed by someone he was pining on to the floor.

“I swear man, you’re fucking dead!!! DON’T LET HIM GET AWAY!!!” Bernard shouted at his teammates, and began to run along with other few bulky guys pushing away the crowd and chased few guys who ran out. She didn’t think much about it, and continued to focus on her ex-girlfriend.

“MOVE BACK EVERYONE! MOVE BACK!!!”

Kendall saw Principal Schmidt along with few other teachers and coaches passing through into the crowds.

“Cara!!” The track team’s coach, Coach Martin along with Mrs. Larsson —the school’s nurse— hurriedly ran to where the still unconscious British girl was lying motionless on the floor.

“Nurse, check her,” Coach ordered the nurse. “Miss Jenner could you step aside please?” he added.

Kendall moved hesitantly as she stood up, following Coach Martin’s request.

“Is she going to be okay?” Principal Schmidt asked.

“I really hope so,” Mrs. Larsson answered quickly as she examined Cara.

The Principal then switched his attention to the other students who were still lingering around in the cafeteria and watching how Cara being examined by the school’s nurse. Most of them recording the whole thing as if this was some kind of reality show.

“WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?” The Principal asked loudly.

Silence.

“WHO STARTED THIS?!” The Principal continued asking the students.

Kendall looked around, hoping anyone would say something. Anything. Even a brief information would be enough for her. She didn’t understand why none of these people say anything.

Does everyone hate Cara that much? It’s impossible, she’s so likeable! Somebody has to say something, Kendall couldn’t help thinking.

“So nobody wants to say anything?!” The Principal said out loud to the still silent crowds.

When all of the students still not willing to say anything, Kendall had enough. “Can somebody fucking explain?!!! I swear to God if any of you recorded the whole damn thing and upload it on YouTube first instead of giving it to the teachers, I’m gonna fucking hunt your ass!!!!” Kendall shouted almost hysterically.

“Miss Jenner, watch your language!! And calm yourself! I know you’re wor—

“I recorded the whole thing,” one of the students finally walked forward, cutting the Principal off.