Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten

Kendall woke up the next morning, feeling weird. For once, she wasn’t that eager to go to school. She groaned thinking what a mess her feeling was. Like, why should she even bother with all of this? It was just a bet. Cara being by her side for the past seven days was because of the bet, not by her own will.

Wait.. why do I even want Cara by my side by her own will?

Fucking confusing.

Kendall got up from her bed, and went to her bathroom, taking shower and getting ready for the day.

She went downstairs after she finished getting ready, greeting her parents and her little sister. They were eating breakfast like usual in the kitchen.

“Fancy seeing you here this morning,” her little sister, Kylie, said in mocking manner.

Kendall just rolled her eyes and grabbed an apple.

“No more fancy ride from your famous enemy?” Kylie continued to tease her.

“Shut up, Ky. Mind your own business.”

“Oooohh Queen Bitch has spoken..” Kylie pretended to look scared.

Girls!” Their father scolded them.

Kendall rolled her eyes once again, and grabbed some juice before she said goodbye to her family.

She walked to her Range Rover and finally hopped into it after hadn’t driven the car ever since she’d won the bet.

Until now.

Again, the whole ride to school felt weird. She wasn’t used driving to school again. She was so used being pampered by a certain annoying blonde these past seven days, now somehow the normal activity like driving by her own to school suddenly felt weird.

Kendall frowned, annoyed by herself.

She arrived at school, fifteen minutes before the bell rang. Again, she felt weird. Like there was something missing.

The brunette shook her head, thinking she was exaggerating the whole situation. Everything was supposed meant the way it used to be.

This was how it supposed to be. Kendall told herself that she would get out from this weird ...... feelings she had at that moment, knowing it was just going to be temporary. Now, it was time to face the day. Like she used to.

Back to normal.

This was supposed to be a good day. No more a certain blonde British girl to annoy her.

No more Cara to annoy her.

—————

“Ready for the next bet?”

Spoke to soon.

Kendall sighed, although she couldn’t help but smiling over the sudden intrusion in the early morning. She then quickly hid her smile and changed back to her Queen Bee persona before she turned around from her locker.

“You really can’t stay away from me, can you?!” Kendall smirked smugly.

Cara chuckled, “Nah... I just love to see you lose this time. The almighty Kendall Jenner has lower score than the one and only Cara Delevingne. Ugh... I got excited already,” the blonde said, enthusiastically.

Kendall rolled her eyes over Cara’s weird obsession of beating her score. “You’re sick,” she said.

“Nah, just competitive.”