A New Beginning (pt. 10)

The moment Cara closed the bedroom door, Kendall immediately pushed her girlfriend against it and began to kiss her passionately. As if the brunette wanted to prove something. She was well aware of how surprised Cara was, how confused the blonde was with the sudden kiss.

“Let’s have sex before you go,” Kendall said between kisses.

Cara was still confounded with the sudden change of the mood. “Is everything okay?” she asked, unsure and worried at the same time.

After what happened that night more than a week ago, she didn’t want to make Kendall feel uncomfortable. They didn’t even making out when they spent times together the past week. Unlike the way they used to be. Even this afternoon, they were just ended up cuddling and talking about random stuff all day.

“Yeah, can’t I just be horny and want my girlfriend to fuck me silly?” Kendall answered cheekily.

Cara couldn’t help but chuckle hearing it. “So romantic…” she teased.

“Since when you care about being romantic?” Kendall teased back. “You’re usually the one who suggested to have sex.”

Cara scoffed a little, “Well right now I don’t want to have sex with you,” she said.

“You don’t?!” Kendall was taken aback.

Cara shook her head, but then leaned closer and began to kiss Kendall. Instead of being aggressive and passionate like Kendall did before, the blonde kissed her girlfriend with tenderness. It was so soft and sweet, Kendall felt she was shaking because how intimate and sweet the kiss was.

“I want to make love to you…” Cara whispered, as her lips still touching Kendall’s.

“I want to take time worshiping you. I want to take time showing you how much I adore you. I want to take time, to show you how much I care about you, how you mean to me. I want to take time loving you,” Cara said softly, making Kendall felt all over the moon.

The brunette didn’t know how she deserved all of Cara’s love and attention. Somehow, she couldn’t help feeling guilty that she was planning to meet another girl that her girlfriend didn’t like—behind her back.

Kendall gulped, thinking she should tell about the text and that she was planning to meet Stella later that day. But then, Cara kissed her again with full of love, and Kendall was feeling selfish. She didn’t want to ruin the moment and most of all, she didn’t want Cara to stop worshiping her like the blonde did to her at that moment.

She didn’t want to lose Cara.

“Then make love to me,” Kendall said instead. “Show me how much you love me…”

She stared up into the blonde’s eyes, who looked sincere and determined. Cara softly pulled Kendall’s face into her own and their lips met. Kendall was quick to respond, her eyes were closing and lips parting. She threaded her fingers through Cara’s hair and the blonde’s hands went to her waist, wrapping her arms around the taller girl and pulling Kendall impossibly closer.

Their lips continued to dance, their tongues were exploring; there’s no hesitation in Cara as her hands toyed with the hem of Kendall’s shirt, slowly sliding underneath to gently trailing the muscle of her taut stomach. The brunette’s breath hitched as soon as she felt Cara’s hands made contact with her skin.

Cara moved her lips away, taking note of Kendall’s shift in demeanor. Her hands stop, resting on the brunette’s abs while she met Kendall’s gaze, searching for permission.

“Is this... okay?” Cara asked carefully, suddenly feeling conscious with her every touch.

Kendall let out a soft chuckle, nodding eagerly as she pulled Cara’s mouth back toward her own, silencing her girlfriend with another searing kiss, allowing lips as her answer.