Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten

WARNING!
Mature content (18+) 🔥🔥🔥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come here, baby." Cara patted the space on her bed next to her.

Once Kendall asked her whether she could taste her cock, Cara immediately nodding like a fool, then persuaded Kendall to do it at the blonde's house instead. Because the British girl convinced the brunette that it would be uncomfortable to do it in the car.

Although, Cara's real intention was actually somewhat selfish. The blonde wanted to see the view of Kendall sucking her for the first time clearly, not under the dim light like inside of her car. So after Kendall had agreed with her idea, Cara pretty much moved as quick as she could to the driver seat and started speeding like a mad woman toward her house.

Kendall rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed, "Must you naked already?"

"I'm shameless. Besides, you've seen me naked before." Cara said, before grinning wide.

"When we were kids! Obviously, things ..... has changed now." Kendall argued, her hand pointing Cara's well-developed tits and well .... penis.

The blonde just chuckled, "Stop complaining, Jenner. Now come here." Cara said once again.

Kendall finally relented and walked closer to the bed and crawled on to Cara's king size bed and straddled her. Cara waste no time to kiss the brunette, it didn't take long for both of them to moan into each other's mouth.

"Can I see you naked too?" the blonde asked in that husky voice of hers, after she was nipping Kendall's bottom lip.

Kendall pulled away a little bit, "Umm.. Cara.. I don't think I'm ready to—

"At least the top. You can even wear your bra on, just ..... it feels weird with me being all naked while you're in your fully clothes." Cara cut the brunette off, trying to persuade her.

"And whose fault is that? No one ask you to get naked." Kendall laughed lightly as she pinched Cara's cheeks.

Cara pouted, trying to look cute so Kendall would give in. "Come on baby, just the top, let me see that beautiful tits of yours. I promise I'll give them the attention they deserve." the blonde kept persuading.

"They don't need attention." Kendall tried to keep her straight face on.

"Baby...." Cara pouted some more, her hand sneakily slipped under Kendall's short dress and caressing her smooth butt.

"Come on .... just the top. Don't you want to feel our skin touching? It'll feel great, babe." Cara whispered as she sucked Kendall's neck, hoping the brunette turned weak.

Kendall moaned, Cara really knew how to touch her. She bit her lip, wondering how it felt when Cara kissed her if she went topless. Then she could feel, Cara's hands on the sides of her covered breasts, teasing them above her dress.

The brunette couldn't help groaning, Cara really knew what she was doing. "Ugh ... fine! You win." The brunette slightly pushed Cara away so she could zip off her dress to reveal her upper body.