Figure Things Out (pt. 4)

Kendall was as cold as ice yet as fiery as fire at the same time. Her behavior was filled with outrage; she was cruel, mean, infuriating, and most of all, ruthless.

She was at her lowest point.

She glared, barked, yelled, insulted, and pushing people that stood on her way. Boys, girls, popular kids, nerds, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, you name it, all didn't matter for her. You were standing on her way, you might as well be dead.

It was all started this morning, when she was being creepy, semi-stalking Cara on the east field waiting for her after morning-practice. She'd seen something that broke her heart into pieces. She saw some random girl hugged Cara so tight and both of them were kissing. But the worst part was, Cara kissed and hugged her back, just like she used to with Kendall.

It'd been more than a week after Cara ended their relationship just a day before Thanksgiving, making it the worst Thanksgiving ever for Kendall.

She missed the British girl so much she was positive she had lost her damn mind and had gone insane. She cried everyday, she barely ate, she couldn't sleep well, which causing her lack of focus. What worse was, she'd been behaved irrationally.

All and all, she was miserable.

She missed Cara so badly, that she threw away her ego and kept calling the blonde every single moments she could. When Cara didn't pick it up, Kendall changed into texting her instead. She even went to her house, but the British girl didn't want anything to do with her.

Many times she even waited for Cara after practice, but somehow the blonde was being a sneaky ninja, she was able to go home without Kendall's noticing.

But today, she'd reached her limit.

"You need to chill!" Joan scolded her, before cheer practice in the team's locker room that afternoon.

Gigi then added, "I get it that you're miserable without—

"I don't give a fuck about her! I'm done! She's already fucking someone else!" Kendall cut her friend.

"What?! Who the hell so stupid want to be on your wrath by fucking Cara?!" Hailey said innocently.

Kendall slammed her locker so loud, every other cheerleaders in the locker room went silence.

"WHAT?! Go mind your own fucking business! OUT! Start stretching!" Kendall yelled at her other team-mates.

Everyone was rushing to get out from the locker room when Kendall heard some junior cheerleader muttered, "what a fucking bitch, no wonder she got dumped, slut," followed by giggling.

And just like that, Kendall saw red.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BITCH!"

"Wooww wooooww heeyyy... calm down!" Joan held her so Kendall wouldn't skinned the junior alive.

"LET GO OF ME!!"

Kendall was still trying to get out from Joan's hold, wriggling like a crazy person while yelling with profanities that put prison bitches on shame.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!" Coach Grand shouted, suddenly inside the locker room.

Everyone who was still inside the locker room suddenly went quiet.

Coach squinted her eyes, observing her girls, wondering what exactly happened. She heard some cheerleaders talking about her captain lost her cool and was in the verge of strangling one of the juniors, hence she went inside the locker room hurriedly. Her eyes were still figuring out the situation while looking for the trouble maker.