Glorybringer Wedding

*Note, in this story, Starflight is not blind.

Glory smiled at herself in the mirror. She had tried to keep her scales a light violet, but swirls and stripes of happy yellow kept sneaking in. She tried to stop it, but it was impossible with her heart beating this fast. Today was her wedding day after all. Today she would marry Deathbringer. Behind Glory stood Kinkajou, Tsunami, and Sunny. Her flower girl and two of her bridesmaids. Kinkajou was a blinding yellow and was bouncing up and down out of excitement. Sunny was grinning from ear to ear and Tsunami was giving Glory the occasional jealous glare, but deep down, she was happy for her. Suddenly, Fatespeaker, the third bridesmaid, came into the room. 

"They're ready to start,"she told them. The girls nodded. 

"Come on," Tsunami said to the other girls. "Let's leave Glory to practice her Blaze impression in the mirror." Glory whacked her on the snout as they laughed. Then the other girls left the room, leaving Glory alone. She stared at herself for a moment. Then she took a deep breath and changed the color of her scales to a light, rosy pink. With that, she left the room.

The other girls gasped as Glory walked in. Kinkajou's jaw hit the floor and Tsunami's eyes widened. 

"What?" Glory asked.

 "You're...pink!" Kinkajou cried. 

"You're beautiful." Sunny whispered. Fatespeaker nodded vigorously. 

"I am not, and I don't want any protests." Glory said. They nodded and together they walked toward the wedding.

Starflight stood at the front of the room, as he was to marry them. 

Deathbringer stood near him, with Clay by his side, as he was the best man. That's where they were when the girls entered. As they caught sight of Glory, their mouths dropped open. Unsurprisingly, Deathbringer still managed to look smugger then he had in his whole life, even with his jaw dropped. Starflight and Clay exchanged a glance. They had known Glory her entire life but they had never seen her look so pretty. 

Clay realized that their mouths were still open, and he sprung into action. With one hand, he closed his own mouth, shutting Deathbringer's with the other. At the same time, his tail swung around and closed Starflight's. The girls tried not to laugh at them.

Deathbringer stared at Glory. She was beautiful, but to Deathbringer, even gorgeous would be an understatement. She was stunning. It was only as she took his talon that he realized exactly what was happening today. He was about to marry the most beautiful, fascinating, wonderful, and sarcastic dragon in all of Pyrrhia. His smug grin grew. 

"Don't give me that smug face,"Glory said to him as she took his talon. "And don't tell me it's not your smug face because I know it is."

"Oh, Glory," Deathbringer said affectionately. "It's always been my smug face."