The Unknown- Part Thirty Four.

Start from the beginning

With that Zayn hung up. Chloe told everyone what had happened. They all left their half finished drinks, grabbed their coats and walked to the car. 

At Cafe De China Imy and Liam had just finished eating. 

Liam- "So what was up with Nialler earlier?"

Imy- "People tell him that he ruined our relationship. They say he doesn't deserve me, I should be with you apparently."

Liam- "And what do you think?"

Imy- "I think Niall is the best thing to happen to me, no offence. I love him nad he knows this."

Liam- "No offence taken. Ims you just need to remind him. Niall had never had anything like this and he lets everyone get to him. He'll be okay in the end." 

Liam's phone started to ring.

Liam- "Hey?"

Zayn- "Mate Louis is in hospital, hurry!" 

Liam hung up and looked at Imy.

Liam- "We need to go now." 

Liam stood up and ran out of Cafe De China. Imy grabbed her stuff and ran after him. He was already in the car and the engine was running. Imy hadn't even closed the door when Liam started speeding down the road. Imy was confused. Liam hadn't said anything to her. She looked at her phone. The other boys should be finished with their game soon. She text Niall saying that Liam was driving somewhere pretty fast and that she would meet him wherever they are going. Niall didn't reply. Imy sighed and looked at Liam. 

Imy- "Where are we going?" 

Liam didn't answer. He kept driving down the road. Imy sighed and closed her eyes. When she reopened her eyes they were pulling into the hospital car park. Imy raised her eyebrows at Liam. he stopped the engine and ran out of the car. Imy ran after him and watched him go into reception and walking to the desk. 

Liam- "Hello, Louis Tomlison, is hehere?"

Receptionist- "Yeah he is in the end room."  

Liam walked towards the end room, Imy following close behind. Zayn was sat on a chair next to the hospital bed. Louis was laying down and his eyes were closed. Liam sat next to Zayn. Imy looked at Louis, he looked like he was sleeping but he was in hospitalk, therefore he must be unconsious or something, right?

Liam- "So what happened?"

Zayn- "He just collapsed!"

Liam- "What randomly?"

Zayn- "He has never done it before. He was okay and then he went all dizzy and then boom he was on the floor. I laughed at first thinking he was joking but then he didn't repsond or smile and then I was scared."

Imy- "He just collapsed?"

Zayn- "The doctors are running tests now." 

Louise and the other girls were on their way to the hospital. Louise and Natalie were sat in the front. Louise could see that Natalie's hands were shaking.

Louise- "Natalie are you okay?"

Natalie- "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

Louise- "Your hands are shaking..." 

Natalie looked out the window and Louise pulled into the car park. Everyone else got out the car and walked into the hospital but Natalie held back and lit a cigarette. Louise looked back to se that she wasn't with them and went back outside.