Chapter 44

Austin's POV

It is the next week on Raw and we again don't have a match. Triple H has no idea about the meeting that The Shield and I had with Shane Mcmahon and that is perfect.

Triple H has dominated most of the match up to this point, and he waved us down. I grabbed a mic and we headed down.  He told the ref to let us into the cell and he did. Shane was getting up in the corner. He told us to take him out. We stared Shane down in the ring and I got him up on his feet. "To bad for you Shane. The Shield, always does what's best for business." I said. After that, we all turned around and stared down Triple H. The look on his face was priceless. "You don't know enough about this business yet! You need me!" We all looked at each other and smirked. We then took the fight straight to Triple H. I hit him with a double armed DDT and Ambrose hit him with a Dirty Deeds. (The first one.) Then we got him up and Roman hit him with a wicked Spear. Roman then did his howl and we hit Triple H with a triple powerbomb. We then sat there and let Shane pick up the win. We sat in the ring until after the break and the cell was up. Stephanie came out after that. "Who the hell do you three think you are?" She said getting into the ring. "We are the Shield, and we answer to no man. Not even you." Ambrose said. "You ungrateful son of a bitch!" Stephanie said slapping him. I grabbed a mic at this point. "Well Steph, you guys are out of power now which means you are now trespassing, so security." She got wide eyed as the security came down. From what I know Triple H was already thrown out of the building, so Steph will have to join him.