Chapter 36

Austin's POV

CM Punk had an open mic in the ring. He was getting a great ovation in the ring. "Thank you Memphis, it feels great to be back. There's one person in the back that I have been bugging for the last couple of months, and I want to invite him into the ring right now. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Austin Thomas." They played the Shield's music and I walked down from the ramp. I grabbed a mic. "Punk, we've known each other for ten years. You and AJ even helped train me." (Probably going to get in trouble for that one.) "I want to be the first one to say, welcome back buddy." I said sticking my hand out for him shake. He did and raised the mic to his lips. "I want to make an impact in my first match back, I was wondering if you would do me the honor of facing me tonight right here on Raw." "You know what, yes. I will face you tonight." I said shaking his hand once again. Then Triple H's music started to play. "You guys want to make your own matches? Fine. This will be the main event, but just for my own amusement, this will be a street fight. Good luck boys." He said as his music started to play. "Is this seriously going to happen?" I asked Punk. "No. This is just going to be a normal match, I don't give a shit what Triple H thinks." I nodded and went to the back. 

We've been wrestling for about fifteen minutes when Triple H's music started to play. "Oh come on! This isn't the way street fights go! One of you hit the other one with a chair or you're both fired!" I grabbed a mic. "I'm not cracking my friend in the head with a chair." "You think I'm bluffing? You think I won't fire you?" "I would love to see this company go under. I dare you to fire me!" "You're fi-" Stephanie Mcmahon's music started to play. "First of all, Punk, kid, you're not fired. Firing you would be too easy. We are going to make your life a living hell until you quit!" She said throwing the mic down and both her and Hunter went to the back. I shrugged at Punk. "Don't worry man, I have your back. And from the looks of it, so does Ambrose, Reigns, and Hardy." I nodded and we went to the back.