Chapter 40

Austin's POV

We have a contract signing tonight, with Sunday being TLC. I'm going to go out there and make a statement tonight.

Seth Rollins was in the ring and he had a mic for the contract signing. "You know, I was surprised when I found out that I had to defend my WWE world heavyweight championship against some overrated, talentless kid this Sunday at TLC. But I'll give credit where it's due, he impressed me last week. You got the win over me last week, but when it comes down to it, you won't get the job done for the title." I heard enough. They played The Shield's music and I walked out with a mic. "Rollins, I don't agree with you. If you beat me, I lose everything. The Shield loses everything. You come out here night after night, week after week talking and talking and talking. You need to shut the hell up! You better walk out WWE champion if you do you deserve it if you don't you have lost the respect of everyone and you get nothing! Seth Rollins, you underestimate my ability and this Sunday I will walk out WWE world champion!" I said throwing the mic down and signing the contract. Seth picked the mic back up. "You got rage kid. I like that in you. I also respect what you were able to do to Brock Lesnar at Hell in a Cell. But at Hell in a Cell, you came up short. This Sunday will be no different. You will come up short again and I will walk out still WWE World Heavyweight Champion." He said as he picked up the contract and signed it. I can't wait for this Sunday.