Chapter 48

Austin's POV

I was in the ring the next night with a microphone in my hand. "Not everyone respects me the way you guys do. In my first year in this business I have left buckets of blood in this ring. And I say that with no regrets whatsoever. In these first fifteen months of my career the WWE has become my home and I intend on keeping in that way! You guys have been my biggest supporters since day one and for that I thank you. But right now I would like for CM Punk to come out here and join me in the ring." I said as I heard CM Punk's music start to play. He had a mic in hand. "Punk, I always give credit where it is do. When I woke up this morning, I could barely move. We went through hell and back last night." As soon as I said that, the lights went out. When they went back on, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erik Rowan were on the apron. Punk looked back at me and I nodded. We took the fight straight to the Wyatts. We were eventually able to fight them off.  

When we got to the back we went straight to Shane O Macs office. "We want a handicap extreme rules match at Extreme Rules in two weeks." I said with Punk nodding his head in approval. "You sure you want this?" He asked me. I nodded. "Alright. It's official. In two weeks at Extreme Rules there will be a handicap Extreme Rules match." We nodded and left the office. "Isn't Extreme Rules in Chicago?" I asked Punk as we left. "Yeah it is. I'm planning on having my sister and mom in the audience." "I'm going to have my family there too. I hope we can put our differences aside for at least one night to take care of the Wyatts." He nodded and walked away. 

I got back to the locker room and Ambrose came up to me right away. "You think that you can trust Punk?" "I'm not sure. But he helped me fight off the Wyatts tonight so I think I can trust him. At least for one night." "If you're so sure about it brotha." "Just make sure you guys are ready to run down in case this all goes to hell." He nodded. I think we have some sort of understanding on how to deal with this whole thing.