Chapter 97

Austin's POV

Because of what happened last week, Shane has already announced that I'm going to be wrestling the Undertaker on the grandest stage of them all at Wrestlemania in a couple of months. Also, to decide who is going to be the WWE world champion going into Wrestlemania, Bobby Roode will face champion AJ Styles at Fastlane to decide who is going to face James Storm at Wrestlemania. But I'm going to have mic time tonight to address the Undertaker situation. 

I was in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand. I then sat down. I don't know why I always do that, I just do. "So the news is out now, huh? I'm going to wrestle the legendary Undertaker at this years Wrestlemania. Nine years ago I sat right there and watched the Undertaker end Shawn Michaels' career." I said pointing at the front row on the right side. "And honestly, I've had something against the Undertaker since then. And some people worry about possibly crossing paths with the Undertaker. I welcome it." I said as I heard a few cheers and a lot of boos. "And he made a big mistake when he chokeslammed me to hell last week. In a couple of months I beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, or die trying." I said as I got up and tossed the mic toward the ring announcer. These next couple of months are going to be hell, but I'm up for the challenge.

Authors note

Just going to let you guys know that the next chapter is going to be Wrestlemania. I got a lot of stuff planned and I'm actually pretty excited about it.