Chapter 101

Austin's POV

So, I'm kind of confused. Sasha told Bayley to make sure that I didn't do anything stupid, but last night she challenged Charlotte to a steel cage match for the Raw Women's Championship at Extreme Rules. Extreme Rules is an interbrand pay per view, which will be the last one for a while. But I can't let my mind slip the task at hand tonight. I came here for one specific reason tonight.

Bray led off Smackdown tonight with a mic in his hand. I let him ramble on for a while before I finally decided to crash whatever was going on here. As soon as I got in the ring, he left. "Honestly I did not even hear a word of what you just said out here, but I had to stop whatever the hell it was. You confirmed what I expected to be the truth all along. You swerved into me on purpose and destroyed my knee and broke AJ's wrist." He smirked when I said that which made me want to break his jaw even more. "We've been in every type of battle imaginable, but I have a match in mind. In two weeks at Extreme Rules Bray Wyatt, I challenge you to a match. But not just any match. It will be a match that hasn't happen in the WWE in a number of years. Bray I challenge you to an Inferno Match!" He laughed. "I accept." 

I got back and I saw Bayley was on the phone with someone. She looked kind of mad. I gave her a confused look and she mouthed "Sasha." I motioned her to give me her phone and she did and I went into the locker room so I could talk to her.

Bayley's POV

He looked kind of pissed off when he left so I went back to his locker room to see what was going on. I pressed my ear to the door to hear what was going on. "If you want to throw away the last three years of your life fine. But don't come crying to me when the next guy in your life breaks your heart. God damnit!" I then went in. He was sitting with his hands covering his face. "What's going on Austin?" "It's over. She said that she can't take my stupid decision making anymore." I did not hesitate to pull him in for a hug. It was rare to see Austin cry, but this was one of those rare times. I can't say I blame him though. He had put three years of his life into this relationship, and it all came crashing down. "I don't want you to worry though. You have a match with Nia Jax tonight to see who goes to Extreme Rules to face Becky Lynch for the Smackdown women's championship. So go get ready for that." I nodded and headed off to the women's locker room.

Austin's POV

Bayley was getting destroyed by Nia. I can't sit and watch this anymore. They played my music after me making them, and I walked down and circled the ring and then stood up on the announce table. My plan was working perfectly. All of the attention was taken off of Bayley and that gave her enough time to turn her around and roll her up to win the match. She quickly got out of the ring and I met her where she was and pulled her in for a big hug. "You did it. I'm so proud of you." I said in her ear. Shane gave me next week off to get ready for the inferno match. It's going to be brutal, but that's just the way that I like it.