Chapter 88

Sasha's POV

It's been about a week since I last heard from Austin. I'm getting ready for a house show in Memphis. We are coming up on Summerslam, which is in about a week. My thoughts were cut off by a phone call from AJ. "Hey AJ what's-" I got cut off. "Sasha you need to come back to Milwaukee right now." "What? Why?" "It's Austin. We got in a car accident and he's in pretty bad shape." "Shit. I'll be there soon." I said as I hung up and quickly got my stuff together. No match tonight I guess.

I just got done talking to Shane and he completely understands. Now, off to Milwaukee. 

AJ's POV

I'm now sitting in the hospital with a cast on my wrist. Austin got the absolute worst of the impact. They had to helicopter him to the hospital. His leg is pretty mangled. They were unsure if they were even going to be able to save it. They're doing surgery on it right now. I'm so nervous. My thoughts were cut off by Sasha coming in and sitting right next to me. I hugged her. "How's he doing?" "Not good. I didn't even tell you how bad it was over the phone because I wanted to do it in person." She nodded. "So we went out for a drive for a while. When we got on the freeway, someone swerved into us and the car flipped over. All I got was a broken wrist. He got much, much worse. I don't even know what to call it, but his leg is mangled. They had to take him in a helicopter to the hospital. They don't even know if they'll be able to save his leg." She started to cry after that. Then the doctor came out to talk to us. "The surgery went very well. We were able to save his leg and he's resting right now. If you guys want to see him I can take you to him." We nodded and followed him. 

Austin's POV

I woke up and I saw AJ and Sasha right next to me. "How are you doing?" Sasha asked me. "I'm fine. Just kind of pissed off. I think that guy swerved into us on purpose." I said as I looked at AJ and realised she had a cast on her wrist. "Oh my god. I'm sorry AJ." I said feeling bad. "It's not your fault." She said trying to calm me down. "I was driving the car though." "Don't worry about it. It's not that bad. You got a lot worse." She said as she took my hand and squeezed it. I then heard my phone ring. I did not recognize the number. "Hello?" "Hey kid. It's Brock Lesnar. I heard you got in a car accident. How are you doing?" "Ok listen Brock, if there's a gun to your head right now, say the word creamcheese." "Nah man. Remember what happened after our Hell in a Cell match? I just wanted to make sure you're ok." "Well, I'm not doing too good. My leg got messed up pretty bad." "Alright. I'm sorry to hear that. I'll talk to you later man." "Alright sounds good."  "That was Brock Lesnar?" Sasha asked. "Believe it or not, yeah. He was actually being nice to me." "It's hard to believe, but I think you guys earned each other's respect after your last match." Sasha said. I nodded. She's right. I then took a nap. I'm still really tired.