Chapter 56

Austin's POV

 I just got a call from Storm. He said that he was going to be back next week on Raw and he has a match with Bobby Roode. But before I dealt with Bobby Roode tonight myself, Sasha had a match with the new Divas champion, Charlotte. Sasha ended up winning with a roll-up, but Charlotte was not down there. Charlotte hit her with a wicked superkick and went outside to get a chair. She then wrapped her leg up in that chair and stomped on it. Only she was not done there. She went to go get another chair and slammed that chair off of her leg. She had worked on that leg throughout most of the match. That leg has to be shattered. I ran down there as the refs got Charlotte off of her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the back. If she has to miss a significant amount of time, I don't care if I have the title I'm going to be off with her. But before anything I have to go out and tell everyone what I'm going to do about Bobby Roode.

I went back out there with a microphone in hand and started pacing. "I'm a little pissed off. Ok I take that back, I'm really pissed off. Bobby Roode. The jackass of the century. We have some unfinished business my friend. I know you are here tonight so just come on out." He came out with microphone in hand. "What the hell is wrong with you? Remember the last time we fought, it ended with you being taken to the hospital and a year being taken off of your career. But I know what you want. It's obvious that you want revenge, and you want this title so I tell you what I'm going to do. In two weeks, at Money In The Bank, you and I are going to fight. For the WWE World Title. In another non-sanctioned match!" He just nodded. "Oh and one more thing. There is still one Cowboy who just got medically cleared to compete and he wants a piece of you next week! And I just got it approved by Shane, so have fun with one pissed off Cowboy ya jackass! Oh and one more thing. Sorry about your damn luck!" I said as I dropped the microphone and went to the back.

The news on Sasha's leg was not good. It's completely broken. Which means she has to take about six months to a year. off, and I'm going to too. Not matter what happens at Money In The Bank, I'm going to take half a year off to be with my girlfriend while she is recovering. I told Shane, but he is the only one who knows. He said take as much time as you need. I made sure that he would not tell anyone else. It's best to let everyone find out when it happens. 

My Time (A WWE Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें