His Proposal - 89

2 days later

I am lying on a beach towel next to the lake when I hear a car pull into the parking lot.

Jai.

Rising I gather my towel. I walk to the parking lot and see Jai and Nate step out of the car.

Jai looks around and a smile spreads across his face when he sees me.

Running over to him I give him a hug. "I missed you so much."

Jai laughs. "Me, too." He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me.

The kiss gets heated and I pull away after a couple of minutes to catch my breath.

Jai lets me go and I turn towards my brother. "Hey, bro."

Nate nods. "I'm going to check in, Jai."

At least my brother acknowledged me. That's a step in the right direction, I hope.

Jai puts his arm around me. "Show me to our room." He looks me over. "With the small number of clothes you have you've made me..."

Covering his mouth with my hand, I say. "I know. Let's go upstairs and you can show me how much you've missed me too."

Jai pulls his stuff out of the trunk and he follows me to my room. He puts his stuff by the bed.

I help Jai take his shirt and pants off. I run my hand up his six-pack. I whisper. "You look better without clothes on." I pull away from him. "You can take the lead on this. I bite my bottom lip.

***

A couple of hours later, I am lying in bed with Jai after we made love. He really did miss me while I was gone.

Jai opens his eyes and he kisses my head. "What do you want to do now?"

I look at his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and say. "I need a shower. I smell and..." I sniff him. "So, do you."

He laughs. "We should shower together. I don't think we should wastewater."

"Let's go."

Jai and I step into the shower. He pulls me into him and we start to make out again.

Pulling away I lather up the loafer and wash him first. Then he washes me.

Jai steps out of the shower first and he pulls two towels out of the cupboard and he gives me one.

Wrapping it around my body I follow him into the bedroom. I put on a skirt and t-shirt.

When we walk out of the room I see Nate leaning against a wall talking to a girl and she's blushing at whatever he is saying. He pulls away when he sees me. He winks at her and walks over to us. "I have an appointment with the counsellor soon."

That's good. He's going to need someone to talk to as he's not talking to me.

Jai puts his hand on his shoulder. "You need to talk to someone, especially after everything that has happened since Aleysa passed away."

Nate looks at the time. "I should be going." He walks away.

"Jai," he turns towards me. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What?" He looks around the hall. "Did you cheat on me?"

I laugh. "No, nothing like that. I took Mom's diary with me and I found something that you need to see."

"Are you sure?"

"What I have to show you is important. I don't know how, but this thing isn't lying." I pull him back into the room and I pull my laptop out of my bag and put the flash drive-in.