His Proposal - 59

The guy puts me back on my feet. Turning around I see a guy sitting on a chair, with his back turned towards me. He has blonde hair and there's a cut above his eye and it goes under his eye to his cheek. He has a tattoo on his arm. It's nothing too fancy.

If you asked me it looks like wasted ink.

He steps forward and lifts my chin. He looks at my face. He whistles. "You're right Justin she looks like her mother. I wonder if she's as good as her in the sack? I remember her Mom having fun fooling with my Dad.

My mother would never cheat on my father.

He smirks. "My Dad dated your Mom when they were in University, but she cheated on him with your father."

I heard a different story and that's the story I'm going to believe.

Crossing my arms, I say. "What am I really doing here? If you wanted me dead you would have gotten one of your goons to kill me."

He laughs and rises. He walks over to me and whispers. "There's a reason why I brought you here."

Tapping my foot, impatiently. "I'm waiting," Looking at my wrist I say. "I don't have all day."

He circles me. "Yeah, you do. I get to take my time with you, sweetheart. No one is going to come for you. I made sure your cousin was killed in the other room." He stops next to me and whispers. "These rooms are soundproof. They were designed by me."

More like torture room.

Looking around the room I see there's a table in the corner with cuffs on them.

He walks back over to his seat and smiles. "I see you've been admiring my torture table. If you're lucky I will show you how it works."

Looking away from the table and back to him. "I'm sorry, I've been rude this entire time, but I supposed you'd like to know the name of the man that liked your parents.

Not really.

"I'm Clive Martin." He waves his hand at me in a 'come here' motion.

I'm not going anywhere near him.

"Why did you kill my parents?"

He ignores me and types something on his phone.

At the corner of my eye, I see some commotion at the door and a smile spreads across my face.

Carter and Jai are here. Let the fun begin.

Bending down I pull the object I found in the trunk out. I see that it's a knife. I move over to Clive and press the knife against his throat.

"What are you doing?" Clive asks.

A smirk spreads across my face. "Something you should have done the moment I walked into this room." Looking back at the door. "I am getting out of here."

"How do you know?"

Pointing at the door. "Your boys aren't out there anymore they're all dead. The way you will be shortly." Holding the knife against his throat. I hear the door open and begin to feel safe with the new additions to the room. I'm going to ask you one last time. Why did you kill my family?"