His Proposal - 21

Wheeling Aleysa into the room I place the chair next to the bed and help Aleysa in. She holds onto me as I move her to the bed.

Aleysa smiles at me. "Thanks, Chloe."

"You're welcome." Folding up the chair I place it next to the door for when the nurse comes to the room to check on Aleysa and the other girl. "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?"

"Water, please."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Walking out of the room I head in the direction of the drink machine and put money inside and get two bottles of water.

My phone goes off as I'm getting the water out of the machine. I put one bottle in my pocket and hold the other.

Looking at the phone I see Jai flash across the screen. I answer the call.

Me: Hey, Jai.

Jai: Hey, Chloe. I'm in front of the hospital. Can you come and get me? I don't want to look like an idiot looking for you.

Me: Sure, I'll be down shortly. I just have to give my sister a bottle of water and then I'll be right down.

Hanging up the phone I walk back to Aleysa's room. I place the water on the table and grab a plastic cup from the nightstand and pour the water into the cup. "Jai's waiting for me downstairs."

Aleysa looks at me. "Can you get the magazine from under the bed? I want him to sign it for me."

Grabbing the magazine from under the bed I give it to Aleysa. There's a picture of Jai on the cover and he's wearing a football helmet, without a shirt on and pants that shows his v line and muscles.

Damn, he looks hot without clothes on.

Aleysa looks at me. "You're drooling, sis." She wipes the corner of her mouth.

"Shut up." I run into the bathroom and check myself in the mirror. I readjust the crown on my head and clean up the smudged eyeliner around my eyes. I quickly apply some gloss to my lips before leaving the bathroom.

Aleysa looks at me. "Go get your man."

Crossing my arms I look at her. "He's not mine."

She turns away from me and opens the magazine.

Walking out of the room I head down to the ground floor. As soon as I step out of the lift I see Jai leaning against the lift. He grabs my arm pulls me back inside. The door closes and it takes us to the floor.

Jai looks me up and down. "Hey, Chloe. You look great."

My face heats up from his words. "Thanks," I mumble, looking at the floor.

Jai takes a step closer to me and lifts my chin, so I'm looking at him. "Never hide that blush from me, Chloe. You're a beautiful woman and I would like to see every emotion that crosses your face."

"Okay," I whisper.

He reaches for the crown on my head. "That looks great. Where did you get it?"

"I made it."

Jai lets go of the crown. "Wow! You did an amazing job with it. You should sell it. I'm sure many women would love to wear one of them when they get married." He pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Can I take a picture of it and send it to a friend that's getting married shortly?"

"Sure," he takes a couple of photos of me. "Can I see them?" I stand next to him and he shows me his phone.

There are heaps of photos of me and the crown. He shows me three photos that he's sending to his friend. "If my friend wants one, can you make it for her?"