His Proposal - 8.

At 3 pm, I gather my things and then look at my sister. "I have to leave soon. Will you be alright until your brother gets here?"

She nods. "I'm a big girl now. I don't need Nate and you here all the time."

Laughing, I say. "Of course you do. What would you do without us?"

She pulls a book out from behind her bed. "I like to read at times, but you like to talk a lot."

Shaking my head, before I throw a pillow at her. "You've never complained before."

"You haven't been around that much to complain to." She says laughing.

Hugging her. "I'll see you after work." I pick up my handbag and exit the room.

She waves at me and I make my way out of the hospital.

Climbing into my car I head home to get ready for work.

At home, I go through my closet and pull out a tight black dress. I place it on the bed and then head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and step in and wash my hair and body.

After the shower, I wrap a towel around my head and another around my body. I walk into the bedroom and put on a black matching pair of underwear. I pull the dress over my head and pull it down, just in case it catches somewhere. I put my feet into a pair of black ballet flats. Walking over to the vanity I pick up the brush and brush my hair. I put my hair into a ponytail and then lightly apply make-up.

Pulling my car into the parking lot of Lusive, I grab my purse and lock the car before heading towards the club

A bouncer looks at me. "You're the new bartender, right?"

"Yes, I am."

He opens the door for me. "I'm Ethan. My brother Alex is in there somewhere you might meet him tonight. Have a good shift." As I pass him, he whispers. "You look great in the dress." He winks at me.

"Thanks," my face starts to heat up. "I'll see you later, Ethan." I enter the bar and loud music is pumping throughout the room.

At the bar, Max looks up from serving his customer. "Well if it isn't the new bar wench."

"Ha, ha, ha," I say sarcastically. "It's not like I haven't heard that one before. Where can I put my stuff?"

Jai approaches the bar and looks me over. A smile spreads across his face. "You look great." He whispers in my ear and makes me jump. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Before, you start I need you to come upstairs and fill out some forms."

Following him up to the office, he sits behind his desk and pulls out some papers from in the draw. "I need some identification."

Pulling out drivers licence I look at it and it still has my old address on it.