"You know that I am not going to do any of that." I state the obvious.

"So ... I guess you'll have to tell me what you want to do after all." She smirks.

"Evil." I say and smile at her.

"Whatever." She sticks her tongue out. "So tell me." She pushes.

"We're still going to dinner with the group. That's all I know for now." I say. "And I think my family is coming over on Saturday. "

"Hm, I think so too." She responds just as a knock is heard on the door.

"Come in." I say to the person behind the door.

As the door slides open, Dr. Shouls walks in.

"Harry." He says and smiles at me and does the same with Julianne.

"Shouls." I nod in his direction.

"How have you been? How do you feel?" He jumps right into the questions.

"I feel fine, relieved that I finally got those arm braces off." I respond to him as he types something into the computer.

"I can totally understand why you are so happy." He smiles, still not taking his attention from the computer. "Especially since your birthday is tomorrow." He looks over to me and his smile broadens. "You're welcome." He continues.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"I knew you would be ready to go by now so I made sure to have your casts removed before your birthday and before you went back on tour." He explains. "Therefore, you're welcome." He chuckles and looks back at the computer in front of him.

"Really? Well ... thank you." I grin.

"My pleasure." He responds. "So. Have you been having any unusual pain anywhere?" He asks as he quickly drifts away from the topic.

"Um." I try to think as hard as I can. "Nope." I finally answer.

"Any headaches?" He continues.

"Nope."

"Dizziness?"

"Nope."

"Have you remembered anything since the last time I saw you?" He glances over at Julianne.

"Um. I have remembered a lot, but I still feel like I'm behind on some things." I answer and he nods.

"Apparently your memory is coming back slowly." He says as he continues to type into his computer.

"Really slowly." I sigh.

"It's normal. You did get hit pretty hard after all. You should be glad that you are even alive."

He gets out of his chair and begins checking my eyes and ears. After checking my breathing rate and my blood pressure, we are all done.

"I guess you're clear, Harry." Dr. Shouls grins at me.

"Clear?" I ask confused.

"Yeah. I know you already started working, but you are now officially able to return to daily activities, and you're ready to go on tour again. Your brain has been responding the way we want it to, and you have been regaining your memory, even if it's at a slow pace."

"So ... what now?" I continue.

"Now, we just sit back and wait." He continues to smile.

"Wait?"

"Yes. Sit back and wait for your memory to catch up."