"Surely I'm just joking." She smiles. "Brunch." She answers my previous question.  

"Yum." I say as I take note of all of the covered pots in front of me.

"I'm actually done now, so you came right on time." She says to me as she stirs something that's in a pot on the stove.

"Should I take out some plates or something?" I offer my help.

"No, it's alright. Actually, you weren't supposed to come down until I was completely done setting up. So go to the living room. " She says to me and points in the direction of the living room area.

"What? Why? No! I want to help." I say demand.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." She says, now with a pout on her face.

Her face somehow reaches my heart and instead of insisting, I sigh and walk into the living room.

"Thank you!" I hear her shout out, causing me to smile.

I take a seat on the couch, and before I can get comfortable, the doorbell rings.

Who the heck could that be?

I get up and walk over to the door. I look into the little hole in, and am surprised by the faces that I see.

Once I open the door, arms wrap around me, the arms of one of my best friends.

"Harry!" Niall shouts, and one by one I hug each of the boys.

"What are you guys doing here!?" I am surprised, especially Eleanor and Perrie, along with Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum, walk in behind them.

"Surprise!" Julianne says behind me.

"What is this?!" I am still in shock.

"Just a little surprise get together that I came up with for you." Louis answers and everyone immediately disagrees with him.

"Sure. If your name is Julianne, then yeah, you came up with the idea." Eleanor states.

"Babe! Whose side are you on!?" Louis looks at his girlfriend with an appalled expression.

"Sorry, love." Eleanor shrugs and goes to greet Julianne.

"I haven't even taken a shower! The least you could have done was gotten me to bathe myself!" I laugh as I tell Julianne.

"It would have been obvious! If you just got up and I immediately say 'go take a shower." She points out. I guess she has a point. "Take a seat you guys, but don't get to comfortable because I am almost done with the food." Julianne turns around and walks away towards the kitchen. This explains al of the pots that I saw.