"I'll call Paul so that he can come and guard us." I say as I take out my phone. "He will probably kill us if we go out un supervised." I continue.

"Paul, my body guard, right?" Harry asks and I nod.

I quickly call Paul up and tell him about our plans. After some interrogation to why we are even going out, I was able to convince him to just give it a try. He responds by saying that he will be here shortly.

"Here they are!" Anne chimes as she quickly descends the stairs with the crutches.

She makes it over to Harry and I, and slowly passes him his walking tools.

"Thanks, mum." Harry thanks his mother and she nods.

"So while you guys are out, I'll be back here cleaning up and putting away these Christmas decorations." She smiles brightly.

"Thanks, Anne. I greatly appreciate your help." I say to her.

**

"And we used to take frequent walks here. With Paul of course." I point back at Paul who has been accompanied by two other guards.

"This is a beautiful park. I assume it looks even better when the trees are full of leaves." He says.

"It is." I agree before a high pitch voice is heard.

"Harry!" Several voices are now heard and Harry and I turn around to find a couple of jittery girls approaching us.

He looks over to me confused.

"One Direction." I mouth and his eyes go wide for a few seconds before nodding.

He looks nervous, and doesn't speak.

"We've missed you so much, Harry! How are you? Are you ok? How's your leg? Your arm? Ah!" A boat load of questions are thrown at him.

"Girls, let's not try to bombard him." Paul says as himself and the other two guards come between the girls and Harry and I.

"The news said that you lost your memory Harry!" One of the girls screams out. "You remember your fans still, right?!" She continues.

 "Girls." Paul says.

Harry stands still. Paralyzed.

"Can we get a picture?" The other girl says. "Please! Please! Please!" The girl begs.

"Not right now, girls." Paul says.

Harry seems to have snapped back to reality. "No, Paul. " Harry speaks up. "It's alright." He steps forward. "I don't mind taking a picture with them." He smiles. A genuine smile.

Paul is brought back by Harry's sudden change of stance, but quickly moves aside and lets the girls get their picture.

Once they are gone, Harry and I continue our walk near the river in the park.

"You ok?" I ask him as I see him looking down at the ground as we walk.

"Huh?" His head snaps down to my direction. "Uh, yeah." A smile hesitates on his face.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Images of screaming people fill my head. I see an arena full of people. The chanting of my name takes over my mind. A song places in the background. A familiar song.

I am lost in my own mind.

The image changes.

I see myself, walking throughout the streets. Large amounts of girls, similar to the ones I saw today, surround me. Each asking me questions. Asking for pictures. Autographs.

The image changes.

"So how does it feel to be the number one boy band in the world?" A woman's voice is heard along with more chanting. I turn my head, a room full of girls. Girls and some boys. Some of them wearing t-shirts with my face. With Liam's face. Zayn's face. Louis' face. Niall's face.

"You ok?" A voice pulls me back to reality.

"Huh?" The shock of the moment takes over me. "Uh, yeah." I say and smile at Julianne.

We walk along the river, and all I can think about were the images that I just saw in my head.

"This happens a lot." My mouth speaks before I can stop it.

"Huh? What does?"

"The girls." I answer.

"Oh, yeah. It does. It does happen a lot." She says almost as if answering a question. A question that I didn't ask. "Oh! By the way, I never told you the name of this park! This is-" She continues.

"Hyde Park." I cut her off as the words spill from my mind and out of my mouth.

She stops in her tracks and her widened eyes quickly move to face me.

**

**

Please comment lovelies!