* 82 * Last of the Wilds

Legolas and Kordelia embarked on a life they never thought possible. The life Kordelia thought she had found after the war seemed so dim by the light she saw now beside Legolas. His smile could always make her insides flutter with joy, his eyes saw only her, and never before had Kordelia felt so safe.

The day they came to Rivendell was one of great surprise and in this place surrounded by beautiful falls they vowed themselves to one another by the power of Arda.

Legolas had never seen such beauty as he watched his Kordelia walk to him wearing a silvery white gown which made her appear as though she was walking on a cloud. She wore her crown but the most stunning and heart quickening sight was the happiness and joy he saw in her golden eyes. Eomer and his wife along with Aragorn, Arwen, Eowyn, and Faramir where present with Lord Elrond uniting the Alexzandron and Elf.

When the ceremony was finalized with a kiss, a magic like no other touched them both. Their spirits not only became inertwined but a part of the other physically became a part of the other. Legolas was blessed with flecks of gold in his eyes as she was sanctified with strands of silver throughout her hair.

Their days were spent with much joy and much disappointment. Joy of spending their days together, sorrows of not being able to have a family of their own for the wound Kordelia had received from the final battle had left her to be baron for the rest of her days.

They did much good for the world, uniting creatures of diversity, making their world stronger, witnessing countless miracles and beauties along with death and new beginnings until the day they set sail.

It took much to tame the soul of the Last of the Wilds, the last Alexzandron but the love of one with a pure heart captivated her and gave her a world of new and joy. Her people were to live on forever by command of the King of Rohan and the King of Gondor. The greatness of the people lived on and celebrated until the last days but most of all they celebrated the life and deeds of the Last of the Wilds along with that of her beloved elf and his brother who was a dear friend.

The Last of the Wilds was a hero. A hero for her people, her friends, her love, and Arda. Many never knew her real name and that was how she wanted it to be. Only the ones she was close with called her by her name, a small gift she could give them and it was also one of the greatest gifts to hear her loved ones say her name but most of all when her beloved whispered her name in her ear before kissing her scarred cheek.

She fulfilled her duty and went beyond the calls and her reward was love, something she never thought possible but was quickly proved to be the greatest of feelings she had ever had.

Warrior Queen, Last of the Wilds, Ryker, were just a few of the names but always when her story was begun, she was titles, Mistress of the Fellowship.

The End

*~*~*~*~* 

Well its the end! Sorry for taking so long and when I get more time I will edit but hey! Hope you enjoyed! Has been fun to write and get your feedback.