* 42 * Final Blow

Kordilia quickly grabbed the edge with one hand while still clinging to Thayonidas which sent excruciating pain into her old wound causing her to let out a gasp of pain.

"Let me go." Thayonidas begged.

"We leave this tower together!" she insisted causing him to chuckle which clearly pained him.

"You are a fool." He managed to say.

"Fool, friend, I know this all ready damn you!" she snapped with annoyance.

"Because of you I have a death of a great Alexzandron. Death by an Alexzandron blade."

"Or you can quit trying to be stupid and try to climb." She stated through gritted teeth.

"We both know I can't and you must let go."

Suddenly Saruman appeared and was smiling. Kordelia knew his thoughts and she look back down to Thayonidas and said, "See you at the bottom." And she let go of his hand and proceeded to withdraw the dagger at her side and throw it at the wizard.

This was for her beloved Celegorn. The dagger she had thrown was her last possession. It was made from the antler of the great animal she had slain long ago. On it she had artistically carved the image of her beautiful feathered and fearless friend whom made her heart ache with mourning ever moment of every day since he was senselessly slain by the vile creatures in the dark. Tonight he was to look down from his cloud with pride.

The Alexzandron blade did not strike his heart, but it did hits it's mark making her smile with pride and for a moment she was able to see the pain and suffering in the wizard's eyes as he looked at his hand or rather his missing hand.

She had dealt her justice. She had taken his power and spilled his blood and as it would be, she had her sweet revenge and it was greater than she had ever thought. She was going to make him suffer more with his thoughts, a pain she knew would be even greater than that of physical death but she made sure she also left him with that physical pain as well and make him forever remember the Alexzandron.

She smiled to herself as her heart rejoiced and let go.

*~*~*~*~* Yes its short but more to be posted soon... so what do you think of her revenge? *~*~*~*~*