* 78 * Celebrating

Kordelia stayed just out of reach of Legolas but found herself watching the lovers around the room and it kept bringing back the feel of that moment with Legolas to the point she thought she might go crazy until the music began to die down a bit.

The crowd wondered around talking and that was when she decided to have a little fun of her own so once again she stepped forward and began singing, causing every eye to shift to her. There were no words as she began to sing but she made sure to catch the eye of Eowyn who soon began to sing back to her and it sounded as if they were bickering. Their banter continued as they made their way toward the thrones where Aragorn and Arwen were seated and once they were in front of the king and queen Arwen stood and held her hands up to both of them and in that instant they both stopped singing. A beat later Arwen joined in and so it seemed she were the middle child of the quarrel.

When their banter had come to an end Arwen whispered in Kordelia's ear the song she wished them to sing and after another beat Kordelia began to sing it and danced to it with her friends as the band began to play again but they were in for a surprise as not one or two, but four men stepped forward and did a jig. Those men were no one other than Aragorn, Éomer, Faramir, and Legolas. The jig got the three ladies laughing until the males turned and took the ladies for a spin. Aragorn and Legolas both danced with Arwen as Éomer danced with Kordelia whie Faramir and Eowyn found themselves falling for one another.

Next they were passing partners however before Éomer relinquished Kordelia he picked her up and spun her in the air and she landed in the arms of no one other than Legolas who spun her and tossed her into the air as Éomer had and on it went through the men until the end of the song with them all laughing.

This was truly a night of celebration. Celebrating those fallen, Arda, new age with new beginnings, and friendship.

*~*~*~*~*