* 70 * Amazing Grace

When Legolas returned Aragorn rushed out to him looking as if he may faint. "Where is she?" the man demanded.

Legolas looked at him strange and asked, "Where is whom?"

Aragorn replied, "She is gone!"

Legolas halted and asked, "Whom do you speak of? Has Arwen disappeared?"

"No! Ryker!" Aragorn shouted.

This made Legolas freeze. Who would steal her body? How could anyone take her?

Aragorn rushed Legolas to her chamber which was not missing a few things, her body, swords, bow, quiver, and daggers.

"How can this be?"

Aragorn nearly shouted, "I have no idea! I came in not long ago and she was gone. I haven't a clue what has happened. I cannot find a trace to track and now Minas Tirith is in a state of confusion and panic trying to find her."

This was absurd. Who could have stolen her body and why? He wished it were possible for her to get up and run away, it certainly would be something she would do however she was dead. There was no bringing her back from dead.

Legolas went and tried his skills in trying to get a scent or anything to give them a lead but it was like the wind had come in and taken her. There was not a footstep or scent besides that of the evening blossom.

It was baffling and heart wrenching knowing her body had been taken.

Aragorn went about searching every inch of the castle as Gimli, Gandalf, and Eowyn went about the city.

Arwen and Elrond stayed with the hobbits to help search both castle and city leaving Eomer and Legolas to search the outskirts of the city.

Darkness fell and still no trace. The hobbits were sent to rest while the others continued their search but nothing could be seen or found.

With the help of Epona and Iminyë, Eomer was able to cover a great distance taking him into the woods while Legolas searched for signs of boats along the waters until the darkest hours or morning before the dawn.

It seemed hopeless. At dawn they were supposed to congregate once again however they had hoped to have any sort of lead as to whereabouts.

Legolas sighed and rowed out further out on the Great River but still no sign until the wind began to sing to him the same song it had before.

Can you lay your life down, so a stranger can live?

Can you take what you need but take less than you give?

Could you close everyday without the glory and fame?

Could you hold your head high when no one knows your name?

That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say

We say goodbye but never let go

We live, we die 'cause you can't save every soul

Gotta take every chance to show that you're the kinda man

Who will never look back, never look down and never let go

Can you lose everything, you ever had planned?

Can you sit down again and play another hand?

Could you risk everything for the chance of being alone?

Under pressure find the grace or would you come undone?

That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say?