Chapter 108- Amanda

Being trampled by adults was not on my to-do list today.

I could go on a serious rant right now about everything that has gone wrong today.

First my stupid teacher took three points off my test because I spelled Abraham Lincoln's name wrong, even though Sam, most definitely also spelled it incorrectly but got a perfect score! That is, unless Abraham Lincoln is spelled "Abruham Leencon". And then he asked Khione and I for help to carry some stupid junk down to the basement of the school which I didn't even know existed, making us miss out on the movie we were watching. And next, Khione, being the awful cousin she is, ditches me somewhere in the hall, so now I'm holding a big box of toilet paper tubes in the hallway having nowhere to go. And then, when I finally find the elevator, there just happens to be a very pretty out of order sign taped to it! Like that's going to make me feel better. AND THEN, while walking back to the classroom, I trip down a whole flight of stairs that came out of nowhere and almost break my tailbone. And finally, when I find the door to the basement and open it, I get trampled by three people trying to get out as well as a bunch of police officers rushing down the stairs.

Whew! I need to catch my breath.