Chapter 22- Kyle

Chapter 22- Kyle

A pair of officers guided us to a cafeteria and gave us a rather repulsive meal of cold sandwiches and bread. By the looks of the two police officers, I didn't think we were allowed to talk until one of the officers assured us that it was all right.

The rest of the day went faster than fast. We were escorted into rooms and I quickly fell asleep after the busy schedule of events.

***

I was back at Felicia's house, just walking in. I glanced at the flowers and bushes surrounding the wall as Felicia's dad guided me to the basement where Felicia was. I asked Felicia who was coming and she told me everyone.

Then, the events skipped forward a bit. We were in the main room and I just suggested to play hide and go seek. Felicia started counting. Daniela and I ran upstairs. I pulled on the closet door, but it didn't open. Then, I realized it. There was something weird about the door, something suspicious, something eerie, something white on the inside of the door. But the scene passed by in a flash.

The dream skipped ahead once again suddenly, Kate and I were running up the stairs. We found the bathroom door with water trickling out, opened it, and jumped to the side. Then, we see Adam's body. I looked into the bathroom and see something I never noticed before; a crack. A crack in the wall with water slowly trickling out of it.

The dream skipped ahead by a few minutes. I told Kate to call the police. Suddenly, we are all walking out of the house and towards the police cars. I look to my left and see a bush. A bush that was nothing like how it looked like when I walked in. Leaves were missing and the whole structure looked tilted. 

***

My eyes suddenly opened and I sat up in bed. My head banged on top of the bunk. My head was covered in sweat, but no matter how much I tried, I could not figure out what had just happened. Once more, I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep