Kate's Intro

Being in G&T is different than being in any other class. While other teens are trying to set up classes with each other, you're automatically in the same class as other smart people, whether you like it or not.

To be honest, things aren't going so well, unless almost getting killed, becoming mute, and having to track down a serial killer all in the course of one year is something on your daily agenda. If so, I'm sure these events will be quite familiar to you. 

Before you read on, let me warn you. Don't coming running to me, or even go looking for me if you find out that the serial killer is after you. Only today had I started to write this because I knew all of this is starting to come to an end.

If you're not afraid, plow on, and perhaps you can spread the word of what has been really happening. I'm sure I speak for all of my classmates, both alive and dead, when I say that this information will be in good hands. Following up, below you will find the short profiles of all of my other classmates. I know it's all a lot to take in a once and that keeping track of all of them could be difficult, but perhaps you can make some sense of it all as my story progresses.

Adam. Short, but still athletic. Has a handful of enemies. Known for being rude.

Earl. He's extremely nerdy. Usually disliked. There's something quite peculiar about his mom.

Hunter. Oblivious of his surroundings sometimes, but resourceful. A cool guy. It seems like he's fine.

Ivan. Handsome, popular, and perhaps deadly. He seems to know more than what meets the eye.

Jacob. Mysterious. Not enough information.

JJ. Ordinary, everyday guy. Smart, nerdy, likes computers.

Jonelis. Big rivalry with Lindsay, see below. Quiet, but fierce. It's all really confusing.

John. Natural flair for comedy. Fun to be with, but just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. You'll see.

Justin. Touchy, introverted, and has noticeable mood swings. Doesn't talk much, but still good looking.

Katerina. Very simple, nice, and kind. However, that's just her outer shell.

Kyle. One of the smartest in the class, very nice and organized. Always seems to be happy and smiling.

Lauren. Smart, sassy, sarcastic. She also makes enemies quite easily.

Lea. Talkative, but not loud. Though it may not seem like it yet, she's extremely observative.

Lindsay. Blonde. Not only the prettiest but also the smartest. Has a lot of self-doubt.

Lori. Very dramatic and sticks up for herself. My best friend. Can go overboard.

Mango. Asian and quite pretty. Lots of make-up and can be quite mean and viscous.

Marie. Valley girl. Slight Texan drawl. Really nice though, gets excited easily.

Paige. Short hair, allergy problem. Carefree, which isn't always good. She values her lamps a lot, which is a lesson I learned the hard way...

Today is January. January 16, 2017.  A little less than a year ago, the first murder occurred, the one that wasn't related to any of the others. Soon, the others started occurring, one by one, as if people were being picked off. I'm still here (thankfully), and have left all this information from everyone to assist you.

The most suspicious event from each month is noted, for I am sure that it would be impossible to fit every little detail in. I'm sure you will hear from me again.