Secret Crush

You and Annabeth were best friends. You guys were literally inseparable and you told each other everything, including family issues and crushes.

You had told Annabeth about your huge crush on Leo, and she just squealed and started shipping you both.

Of course, you just told her over and over again that he would never like you. But she thought otherwise.

You had her promise not to tell anyone and she agreed. That is until one faithful Friday.

You were walking towards your cabin when you heard someone call your name. You turned and saw the Stoll brothers grinning at you.

"We heard that you have a thing for Valdez!" Your face paled as you said, "Where did you hear that from?"

Travis grinned and said, "Valdez himself!" Connor then said, "He said Annabeth told him or something!"

You turned and ran towards the Athena cabin, the Stolls yelling, "Go get 'em, y/n!"

You slammed open Annabeth's door and saw her on her laptop. "Annabeth!"

She nonchalantly looked up and said, "What's up?" Your right eye twitched as you said, "What's up? What's up?! You told Leo that I liked him! You promised that you wouldn't!"

Comeback warning: If you get offended or anything, I apologize

Annabeth grinned and said, "Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia, Jeremy. Welcome to the real world."

"Stop being so smart and tell me why you told him." Annabeth just put her hands up and said, "Calm down, y/n. I told him because I think you guys would go great together."

"But what if he doesn't like me back?"

"He most likely does, y/n. This is coming from a daughter of Athena." "It doesn't matter! You were wrong about how dipping chicken nuggets in sprite was good! It was gross!"

Annabeth shrugged and said, "That was once and that's your opinion. Besides, I'm certain about it."

"How can you be so sure, Annabeth?"

"Because I told her."

You turned and saw Leo leaning against the door frame. Your eyes widened as Annabeth smirked behind you. You had forgotten to close the door.

"What..?"

"I told Annabeth that I liked you. About a month ago." You looked back at Annabeth and asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to tell you later today but the Stolls made you angry!"

You looked back at Leo as he said, "I really never thought you had feelings for me. But I guess I was wrong."

He got up from the door frame and walked in front of you.

"I've actually liked you for a while now, y/n." You gulped and said, "I've liked you for while, as well."

Annabeth just groaned and said, "Just kiss already!"

Leo quickly leaned in and kissed you. He put a hand behind your neck pulling you closer. You put your behind Leo's head, pulling him closer.

Annabeth smiled and said, "Thank you, Travis and Connor..."