Nightmares

You and Leo were fast asleep when you heard your door creak open. You groggily propped yourself up on one elbow and saw a small figure standing in the doorway.

"Angie, why aren't you asleep?" Your daughter walked to your side and whimpered, "I had a bad dream and I can't sleep."

You sighed and sat all the way up. You stood up and carried Angie.

"Don't worry, Angie. It was just a dream." You heard her hiccup and you looked at her. "Do you want to sleep with me and daddy?"

She nodded and you walked to Leo's side of the bed. You shook Leo and he woke up.

"What time is it..?" You looked at the clock and said, "1:05. Leo, Angie had a nightmare."

He sat up and looked at her. "Is she okay?"

You nodded and said, "She wants to sleep with us." Leo slightly smiled and said, "Give her to me."

You handed your daughter to Leo and he set her down next to him. You kissed her forehead and walked back to your side. You crawled back into the sheets and turned towards Leo. You looked over Leo's body and saw Angie instantly cuddle against Leo.

You smiled and lay back down. You lay next to Leo and cuddled with him. the three of you fell asleep in each other's embrace.

~Next Morning~

You yawned and sat up. You stretched and looked beside you. Angie was curled up asleep in the sheets.

Leo must be in the kitchen, you thought. You slowly got off the bed, trying not to wake up your daughter, and walked into the kitchen. You saw Leo making breakfast. You went behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Good morning," you muttered. Leo smiled and said, "Good morning, y/n."

He set down the spoon he was holding and turned around. You hugged him and he hugged you back. Leo smiled and said, "Not only does Angie have your eyes but she cuddles up to me just like you do."

You looked up at Leo and smiled back. "Oh really?"

Leo nodded and softly kissed your forehead. "Not that I'm complaining."