Acne

You were sleeping in the most comfortable position possible. You were having the best dream when-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Your eyes shot open as you quickly sat up. You knew that voice from 100 miles away. You always kept a knife under your mattress. And today, it was going to come in handy.

You grabbed it and ran to where Leo's scream came from.

You slammed open the bathroom door and saw Leo hunched over the sink.

"Leo! What's wrong? Are you hurt?!" Leo shook his head and muttered, "My beautiful face is ruined.." You lowered the knife and said, "What? What're you on about?"

Leo just snorted at you and said, "I'll miss you, y/n. I can't bear to see your expression when you see my now ugly face.."

You raised an eyebrow and said, "Look at me, what's wrong?" Leo looked at you and you said, "I don't see anything."

Leo let out an exaggerated sigh and said, "Don't lie to me, y/n. I know you see the monstrosities...." 

You looked closer and finally spotted what Leo was mortified about.

He had some acne looking spots. You covered your mouth trying to stifle your laughter. Leo just frowned and ran a hand through his hair. "My perfect face is now ruined!" You finally let it out and dropped the knife. Leo looked at you and frowned.

"D-don't worry, Leo. The "acne" will disappear eventually."

Leo frowned and said, "That may be in 30 years." You laughed some more at his ridiculous reaction to only a few "pimples".

You hugged Leo and said, "Don't worry, you're still perfect to me."

Leo rolled his eyes and hugged you back.

"Stop lying. These pimples ruined my perfect face." You suddenly remembered your sleep.

You slapped him on his arm and he groaned. "What was that for?!" "You ruined my perfect sleep all because of a few pimples!!"

Leo put his hands up and said, "Sorry, sorry!"

You grabbed the knife and went back to your room, grumbling about how you needed to finish that dream.

~Next Day~

"Y/N!!"

You woke up and saw Leo standing in the doorway, a huge grin on his face.

"What is it, Leo?" Leo came beside you and said, "Notice anything different?"

You looked at his face and noticed that the acne was gone. "Your acne is gone." "Yeah! All I had to do was wash my face!"

You kissed his forehead and said, "I'm glad. Oh by the way," 

Leo looked at you, a curious look on his face.

"Those spots weren't pimples. They were just bits of chocolate." Leo's eyes widened as he muttered, "That's why they weren't red..."

You just laughed and kissed him.

"Your beautiful face was never ruined~"