Protecting You (Part 2)

A/N

Just so you know, Leo saved you and the bullet missed. You blacked out from fear and woke up safe in Leo's bed. Leo had beaten up the guy and gave him to the police.

You woke up in a bed.

You looked around and saw an unfamiliar room. The door suddenly opened and Leo came in. He softly smiled at you and sat on the bed.

"How are you feeling?"

You looked down at the blanket. "Violated..."

Leo frowned and scoot closer to you. "I'm so sorry about what happened. I should've gotten there sooner." You shook your head and said, "At least you actually saved me." You looked up at him, tears running down your face.

"I owe you my life."

Leo's eyes widened and he pulled you into a hug. "No, no. Don't cry, okay? You'll be fine." You started quietly crying into his shoulder, while Leo just hugged you closer.

You looked up and said, "I was lucky that he didn't go inside me..." Leo nodded and said, "I just want you to be safe.."

You were surprised at how loving Leo was acting. You'd only known each other for a day, yet he was acting as if you were his long time girlfriend. "Let's just forget this ever happened.."

You nodded and said, "I'm glad I met you, Leo."

"I'm glad I met you, too, y/n. I know we just met but.." Leo rested his head in your hair and pulled your closer.

"But just know that I'll always be here to protect you."

Leo's words and warmth comforted you. You nodded and started to fall asleep. After that incident, you'd think that you wouldn't b able to sleep.

You just felt safe around Leo.

You rested your head on Leo's shoulder and said, "I love you." Leo was surprised. He didn't think that you'd accept his feelings. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you, too."