When He Loved Me

A/N

This is a modified version of "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. This is going to be another depressing one. Enjoy!(?)

  When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart  

I had fallen in love with Leo Valdez. And he had the same feelings for me. It was a simply beautiful relationship we had. We made so many amazing memories that I will always remember and keep in my heart.

  And when he was sad
I was there to dry his tears
And when he was happy so was I
When he loved me  

When he would have nightmares and wake up in sweat and tears, I would be right next to him and dry his tears. I would be there until he was happy. And when he was happy, so was I. That was all when he still loved me to death.

  Through the summer and the fall
We had each other that was all
Just he and I together
Like it was meant to be  

Throughout summer and fall, we would spend every second with each other. It would just be us two alone together. We would treat our relationship as if we were soul mates, as if it was meant to be.

  And when he was lonely
I was there to comfort him
And I knew that he loved me  

And when he would spend all his time, alone in Bunker 9, I would find him and stay with him. I would comfort him and help him. He would smile and kiss me, showing me that he definitely loved me. And I loved him back.

So the years went by
I stayed the same
But he began to drift away
I was left alone
Still I waited for the day
When he'd say I will always love you

We stayed in that relationship for years. I stayed the same over the time we had together, but Leo was different. He began to drift away from me, not spending a lot of time with me. He had left me one day. He had died in war, but I knew that he would come back. I waited for that day that he would come back and say that he would always love me.

Lonely and forgotten
Never thought he'd look my way
And he smiled at me and held me
Just like he use to do
Like he loved me
When he loved me

He did come back, but with somebody else. He spent all his time with her. I was forgotten and lonely. Leo would still look at me, smile, and wave. But he never held me and cuddled with me. Not like he use to. Not like when he loved me.

  When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart
When he loved me

When Leo loved me, instead of her, everything was perfect. We sent every single moment together and we made memories. And those memories are forever in my heart. Memories of when he loved me.