Quidditch

A/N

Yay, another Harry Potter one! By the way, does anyone else watch Paint on YouTube? If so, did you guys watch his Politiclash Rap Battle video? If not, you should It's really good. And you are in Ravenclaw for this one. Enjoy!

You opened your eyes and quickly sat up.

You had fallen asleep in your bed, while trying to wait for the quidditch match to start. You looked at the clock and saw that you were late.

You quickly stood up and grabbed your quidditch uniform.

You grabbed your broom and sprint through the empty common room. You were Ravenclaw's keeper, and they needed you out on the pitch.

You were going against Gryffindor, and you needed to win.

People always thought that wizards and witches in Ravenclaw only cared about knowledge, but no. Ravenclaw could get very competitive when it came to quidditch.

You quickly slipped on your quidditch uniform and ran through Hogwarts' many halls.

You finally ran outside and towards the pitch, where all four houses were eagerly waiting for the match to start.

You went inside the pitch's walls to wear your team was waiting.

You ran up to them and apologized for being late. They forgave you and you got onto your brooms. The doors opened and you all flew out, your house cheering for you.

Then, Gryffindor came out. As the Gryffindor house went wild over their team, you spotted one of your best friends and crush.

Leo Valdez.

As his team flew out, you saw him smirk at you. He then mouthed, "We're going to win." You shook your head and smirked back at him.

"No, you're not."

Leo was a Chaser, and he was the best player on his team. So, you had to step up your game. Suddenly, the referee walked out with the quidditch balls.

Both teams looks down as she released The Bludgers and the Snitch.

Then she looked at both teams and said, "I want a fair game. Okay?" She then counted down and threw the Quaffle into the air.

And blew her whistle.

Leo was the first to fly up for the Quaffle. He quickly grabbed it and flew towards your goal hoops. Your eyes widened and you flew towards the goal hoops at an amazing speed.

The other team mates saw you and Leo fly off, and flew after you both.

Leo looked over at you and smirked. He then yelled, "You'll never win this, l/n!" You looked over at him and yelled, "You wish, Valdez!"

Leo then flew in front of you and threw the Quaflle towards the nearest hoop.

You luckily flew in front of the Quaffle in time and hit it over at your nearest team mate. The Ravenclaw section went crazy as they cheered for you.

As your team flew over to Gryffindor's hoops, Leo looked at you, playfully glared, and flew across the pitch.

You just grinned and circled the goal hoops.

Soon enough, Leo's team was flying back towards your hoops. You prepared to zoom in front of them, knowing that Leo would pull a random trick on you.

And you were right.

He did pull a trick on you, but not what you expected.

His team mate passed him the Quaffle and he aimed it for the nearest hoop. He threw it, but when you flew up and blocked it, Leo quickly flew beside you and kissed you on the cheek.

You looked at Leo, shocked at what he did. As your team mate caught the flying Quaffle, and the rest of the players flew off, Leo looked back at you, winked, and flew off.

You were confused. And flustered.

As you floated in front of one singular hoop, you wondered if Leo actually liked you back.

Or if he was just being weird since he was your best friend. But, as you were in your own thoughts, Gryffindor scored a point.

You quickly looked at the hoop, horrified that you let them score.

Then, Lee Jordan yelled the current score. "And the score is tied. With Ravenclaw and Gryffindor both at 50 points!"

You looked at your team and gave them an apologetic look.

They all just nodded and flew off. 

In the end, Gryffindor won. Harry Potter had grabbed the snitch, while the pitch was just full of madness. 

After the match, your whole team was out of breathe. You bid them goodbye, and you walked out of the pitch, carrying your broom.

As you were walking back to your common room, you heard footsteps behind you.

You turned and saw Leo, running after you. You stopped walking as Leo reached you. He smiled and said, "Good job, out there."

You nodded and said, "Thanks. You did a good job out there, too."

You tried very hard to fight the oncoming blush. And you succeeded. Leo nodded and asked, "Can I walk back with you?"

You nodded and you both walked back together.

You both walked to the Ravenclaw common room first. You stopped in front of the painting and looked at Leo.

"See you in class?"

Leo nodded and said, "Yeah.." He then seemed to blush. Leo awkwardly waved and walked away. You suddenly remembered that he kissed you on the cheek earlier.

You suddenly called out, "Leo, wait."

Leo stopped and turned towards you. You walked to him and said, "I was wondering why you kissed my cheek during Quidditch.."

Leo finally blushed a deep red. He scratched the back of his neck, and tightened his grip on his broom. "I... Um.."

He suddenly sighed. He looked up at you and gave you a soft smile.

"I kissed you on the cheek because I... like you.." You expected to melt from happiness and embarrassment on the spot.

But you instead just smiled at him.

"Really..?"

Leo nodded and looked at his broom. You decided to return the favor. You leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Leo blushed and looked up at you, surprised.

You smiled and said, "I feel the same way.." Before you could walk away and hide in your common room, Leo suddenly pulled you close and kissed you.

You quickly grabbed his quidditch robe and pulled him closer.

You both ended up dropping your brooms, and instead, pulled each other even closer. You could tell how much Leo liked you, because of the way he kissed you.

And you kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

You both separated and smiled at the other. You bid each other goodbye, pecked each other's lips, picked up your brooms, and walked to your common rooms.

You went in front of your painting and said the password.

The lady rolled her eyes and said, "First, it was Percy Weasley and Penelope Clearwater making out in front of this common room. And now it's you and Leo Valdez. What is it with Gryffindors and Ravenclaws?"

You rolled your eyes back and said, "Just let me in."

You walked into the common room and flopped onto the couch, grinning like an idiot. From then on, you and Leo would make out, on purpose, in front of your painting, just to annoy her.

And boy, was she pissed.