Fighting Monsters and Pick Up Lines

You and Leo were being ambushed by hundreds of monsters.

You both had left the Argo II to go explore the island, which you had landed on. And now, you were fighting off waves and waves of monsters.

And while you were fighting your butt off, Leo was telling you pick up lines.

You swung a random sword you picked up off the ground at 3 nearby monsters. As they turned into piles of dust, Leo said, "So, I was thinking. After this, you wanna go get a bite to eat or something?" You rolled your eyes and kicked over a monster.

"As much as I would love that," you said sarcastically, "I'm kind of busy right now."

You pushed Leo aside, as a monster tried to stab Leo. You blocked the weapon and flung the monster across the city, which was where you were being attacked.

Since you were busy defending Leo, a monster came up behind you.

Leo saw and hurled a hammer at it. The monster instantly turned into dust. You backed up against Leo's back, looking at all of the monsters surrounding you two.

Even though you were facing the opposite direction, you could see Leo smirking. "You know, being this close to you is kind of comfortable."

"Can you maybe do this later? Because we're kind of being ambushed, right now."

Leo shrugged and said, "Nah, I'm fine." He then put a hand on your shoulder and flipped over you. Leo took out multiple weapons from his tool belt and chucked them at the monsters.

You stared at him, slightly amazed. Leo saw you and wiggled with eyebrows. "What, you like what you see?"

You rolled your eyes, again, and said, "As if." You picked up a dagger and aimed it at a row of monsters. You threw it and it flew, in a perfectly straight line, through their heads.

"We really shouldn't have left the Argo II without the others." Leo killed a few monsters then said, "But I'm having so much fun with you. Besides.."

You grabbed your arm and pulled you away from a monsters swinging sword.

He brought you close and whispered, "I like being alone with you." You raised an eyebrow and flicked his ear. 

"What was that for?!"

You grinned at him and said, "That was for being a pervert." You then jumped into a crowd of monsters and killed them all.

Suddenly, a monster pinned you down on the ground. You tried to kick, but it kept dodging. Leo saw and instantly ran over. You saw a fiery fist go straight through the monster's stomach. As it exploded into dust, Leo grumbled, "Get off of my girlfriend."

As Leo helped you up, you said, "I'm not your girlfriend, Leo." He just smirked and said, "Yet."

Now, here's the thing. It was really obvious that Leo was in love with you, and you acted as if you were just best friends.

But deep down, you knew you liked him back. You just wanted to push him around a little.

You swung your sword at a monster, and it dodged. It swung at you, and Leo went in front of you, a shield in hand.

He then looked back at you and said, "Don't you want me to be with you? I can protect you and our future kids." You had never rolled your eyes so many times in one hour. 

"You seriously don't give up, do you?" He shook his head and said, "Not on you, anyway." You sighed and remembered a show you had watched a few months ago.

"You know who you remind me of?"

Leo leaned against a pole, and tried to look careless while fighting monsters. "Who?" As you swung and blocked attacks, you said, "Cat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug." Leo grinned at that statement. "I can see that happening."

His grin then grew larger, which didn't seem possible.

Leo went over to you and asked, "You know what that means?" "What?" "That makes you my Miraculous Ladybug. And she's practically in love with Cat Noir."

You stopped. You had walked straight into that one.

Leo then leaned on your shoulder, while still killing monsters. "So, does that mean that you're falling for me?"

You blushed and shoved him off. "S-shut up."

He laughed and said, "I knew it. You love me." You just continued to kill monsters, trying to distract yourself.

Soon enough, after many more pick up lines and eye rolling, all of the monsters were killed. And you were exhausted.

As you leaned again a pole, panting, Leo came up to you and leaned down so that his face was leveled with yours.

"You're a good fighter." You raised an eyebrow and said, "T-thanks, I guess?" Leo then grinned and said, "You know what else you are?"

"What?"

Leo then leaned up and kissed your cheek. "My girlfriend." You blushed and tried to speak. Leo just smirked and said, "While you rest, I'll be back in the Argo II."

He started walking off. He stopped and turned back to you. Leo's smirk grew as he said, "I'll be in my room if you wanna cuddle."

You looked back at him and he winked.

You rolled your eyes for the millionth time and smiled.