Under the Weather

You hated being sick. You couldn't hang out with your friends and you couldn't steal candy from the Hermes cabin. Nope, you had to stay in bed and stare at the ceiling. It sucked.

At least you weren't completely alone. Leo decided that he'd practically glue himself to you and not leave. He'd get you food but you still missed walking around. It was stuffy and dusty in your cabin, making easier for you to sneeze. Leo hated seeing you sick, but he knew there was nothing he could do. The Apollo cabin had given you medicine and let you stay in bed, saying that you'd heal by the end of the day.

"I hate being sick," you muttered. You pulled up the covers so that half of your face was hidden.

Leo sighed and said, "It's only for a few more hours."

You rolled your eyes and sneezed. Leo gave you a tissue and you blew your nose. "Can you get me my water bottle-," and then you sneezed mid-sentence. 

Leo nodded, understanding what you wanted, and gave you your water bottle.

Although you were almost completely under your blanket, you still felt cold. You shivered and coughed.

Leo looked at you, concerned, and asked, "Are you okay, y/n?" "Just peachy," you replied. Even though you were sick, you still had the strength to be sarcastic. Leo raised an eyebrow and asked, "Seriously, y/n, do you need anything?"

You thought for a moment and decided, "Can you get me soup, please?" Leo nodded and went to go get some soup. Unfortunately, when he left the cabin to go the the dining pavilion, he left the door open. 

I'm gonna sneeze on you, Valdez, I swear it on the River Styx, you thought. You heard faint rumbles of thunder in the distance.

After minutes of waiting, sneezing, and shivering, Leo came back with a bowl of soup. "You left the door open, moron," you said.

"Oh, sorry," Leo sheepishly replied. You sat up and took the soup from Leo. You happily drank it and set the bowl aside. You sighed and lay back down. You really felt cold, beside the fact that you had a cold, and wanted to feel warmth. So, you got an idea.

"Hey, Leo? I feel really cold," you said. Leo sat on your bed and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

You waited for him to get the message and he slightly gasped. "Oh."

You moved over as he crawled into your bed. You pulled the blanket further so you could trap the heat inside. "Are you okay with possibly getting sick, Leo?" He nodded and snuggled closer to you, sensing your cold temperature. 

You couldn't help but smile. Then the moment came.

You sneezed on Leo's face. He sprung up and fell out of the bed. "What the Hades, y/n?!" 

You started laughing at his reaction. Leo ran to your sink and started washing his face. You grinned at him and said, "That's what you get for leaving the door open." He playfully glared at you and said, "I'm gonna get you for this." You doubted that.

~Next Day~

"I hate being sick," Leo said. You snorted and kissed Leo on the cheek.