Busy

You were up since 3 a.m. typing a report for your job. It was currently 9 a.m. You had been typing for 6 hours straight. And you were really tired.

Leo walked into your office, stretching and barely fully waking up. He saw you hunched over the computer and walked over. He stopped right next to you and yawned. "Good morning, y/n." You didn't answer. His expression went from fully asleep to concerned. "Y/n?" He looked down at your hands and saw that you were typing. He looked up at your face and his eyes widened. There were huge bags under your eyes.

"How long have you been typing?" You groggily said, "6 hours, I think.." Leo frowned and said, "You need to stop. This report can wait til later." 

You shook your head and continued typing. Leo groaned and knelt down so he was even with your face.

"Y/n, you need rest. Just type this tomorrow after you've slept." You again shook your head and said, "Can't. This is due later today."Leo stared at you, giving you a look that said, Stop being stubborn. You ignored his stare and kept looking at the computer. 

Leo stared at you for a long time before he realized that you wouldn't give up. 

The longer you stared, the more concerned Leo got. He tucked some hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek. You slightly smiled but continued typing. "Are you sure you're okay?" You nodded. "I'm fine Leo, I promise." Leo thought, smiled, and asked, "Can't we just cuddle on the bed for just a few minutes?" You shook your head, trying hard not to give in, and said, "Nope. Busy." He put his head in front of yours and gave you puppy eyes.

"Nope."

He knelt there for about 10 minutes, watching you type, before deciding that you had typed enough. He reached down and unplugged the computer.

Your eyes widened and you gave Leo an ice cold stare. "Why did you do that?"

Leo stood up and crossed his arms. "Enough is enough. You're taking the day off."

Before you could protest, your eyes drooped and you fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

You woke up on your bed. You were about to get up when you felt someone beside you shift. You turned and faced Leo's sleeping body.

I guess I fell asleep, you thought. 

You were going to get up, but Leo's arms ended up around your waist.

"You aren't going to the computer," Leo muttered. You groaned and tried again. Leo's grip tightened and he dragged you deeper into the covers. He snuggled against you and fell back asleep.

You heard your phone buzz. You grabbed it and read the text. It was from your boss.

"Where is that report?" You sleepily typed, "Sorry, I'm busy. I'll send it to you later." You then put your phone down and fell asleep cuddling with Leo.