Cute Confession

A/N

Yes! 80 parts! Enjoy the fluffiness!

Leo had a huge crush on you.

He had liked you for over 2 years before he confessed. He thought his confession sucked, but you found it insanely adorable.

You and your friends had been talking and Leo had just walked up to you and tapped your shoulder. All of your friends had snickered because they knew you liked him. And they suspected that he liked you back.

"H-hey, y/n. Can I talk to you in private?"

Before you could answer, all of your friends pushed you into him. "Go on, go on." You looked back at them, playfully glared, then walked off with Leo.

"What's up, Leo?"

Leo looked at you and instantly blushed. You blushed, also.

Leo tried to talk but ended up stuttering out weird words. He just awkwardly coughed, looked down and said, "S-sorry."

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine." He looked at you, blushing, and saw that you were smiling to yourself. He touched his cheek and smiled.

"W-well, I guess I'll just say it."

You both stopped walking and looked at each other. Leo played with his hands and said, "I think I maybe, kinda, almost, sorta, really like you..."

You smiled even more and said, "I feel the same."

Leo blushed even more and looked at you. He suddenly acted with out thinking and said, "Just get your cute butt over here and give me a fucking hug."

Your eyes widened and you started laughing. Leo blushed a deep red and said, "I-I didn't me-ean to say t-that... U-um.."

You smiled and kissed his cheek again.

"You're sweet." Suddenly, you heard your friends calling for you. You sighed and looked back at Leo. "I've gotta go now..." 

Leo sadly looked down and nodded.

You suddenly hugged him and pecked his lips. You smiled while Leo blushed and looked at you. "See you later."

You turned and walked away.

Leo grinned and fist bumped the air.