Yule Ball

Requested by _lovetoothless. Enjoy! (If you aren't a Harry Potter fan, some things won't make sense)

Tonight was Christmas night. That wouldn't mean anything to people under 4th years. Why? Because that meant tonight was when the Yule Ball was being held.

Mostly everyone had gotten a date. Besides Leo, you, and a couple others.

You had a major crush on Leo and you were glad that you could ask anybody, no matter their house. You were in (house) and Leo was in Gryffindor. (if you're in Gryffindor, then ignore that sentence.)

But you didn't know how to ask him.

Leo's P.O.V

I sat in my house common room, my face in my hands. I was stressed beyond stressed. The Yule Ball was tonight and I hadn't asked out y/n yet.

I was way to nervous to ask her in person but I was getting desperate. I mean, even Ron had gotten a date, and it wasn't Hermione.

I walked up to my bed and just lay there, staring at the curtains. How am I going to ask her out, I thought. While I looked over all my options, I heard Ron stressing over his dress robes. At least you have a date, Ronald, I thought.

I thought about sending her an owl, but that wouldn't work if she was in class. Asking her myself was out of the question.

My friends Seamus, Neville, and Dean walked in. I said hello to them and they just asked me if I had a date yet.

"Nope." They just laughed and asked me why I hadn't asked y/n out yet.

I just got annoyed and told them to piss off. I suddenly got an idea. I was going to need help from two little look-alikes.

Regular P.O.V

You and b/f/n were walking around outside, in the courtyard. You both were catching snowflakes on your tongue.

You loved being in the snow, plus, it relieved your stress about the Yule Ball. 

As you and b/f/n played in the snow, you suddenly heard the sound of fireworks. You turned, along with everybody else in the courtyard, and looked at the Hogwarts roof.

Leo's P.O.V

I asked Fred and George to help me ask y/n out to the Yule Ball. They gladly agreed and gave me what I needed.

Fred, George, and I crawled onto the roof of Hogwarts. I spotted y/n and signaled the twins.

They lit the fireworks and I ducked.

Regular P.O.V

Everyone gasped when they saw the magnificent colors of the fireworks.

Suddenly, a firework boomed. Everyone looked at you and your eyes widened. The firework read, "Will you go to the Yule Ball with me, y/n?"

The next firework boomed and read, "From, Leo Valdez."

You blushed and covered your face with your (house colors) scarf. B/f/n grinned and elbowed you.

You looked up to see the last firework boom and say, "Fireworks from Fred and George Weasley."

You covered your face again and ran inside. Leo peered over and saw you run. He turned and ran, thanking the twins as he crawled down back into Hogwarts.

You ran towards Leo's common room. You felt somebody turn you around and you saw Leo, panting.

"L-leo." He looked up and smiled. "Hey, y/n."

You awkwardly hugged yourself and said, "I saw your fireworks. I was looking for you." Leo blushed and asked, "So what do you say?"

You smiled and said, "Why not?" Leo mentally whooped and grinned. "Great. Well, I'll see you tonight then."

You nodded and Leo kissed you on your cheek. You both blushed and walked away.

~Time Skip to 8:00~

The Yule Ball started and Leo was leaning against a pillar. He watched as Cedric, Fleur, Victor, and Harry walked into the hall with their dates.

Everyone else went in after them, and he stood there waiting for you.

I'm so nervous, Leo thought.

He thought about trying accio on you but just laughed at himself. He put his wand away as you ran into him, stumbling on the way.

"I am so sorry I'm late." Leo just smiled and said, "You're fine. You look beautiful." You softly elbowed him and said, "Shut up."

As you started to walk into the hall, Leo leaned down to kiss you on the cheek. You turned and instead had him kiss you on the lips.

You guys separated and joined the Yule Ball.