Marry Me

A/N

Thanks guys for over 100 followers! That's flipping amazing! And I just checked, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 5K VIEWS, ALREADY! It's only been a few days!! Thank you guys so much for all those views and votes! And I also like that I have a lot of viewers from other countries. Again, thank you guys so much! This song is "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo. This is in Leo's P.O.V. Enjoy!

  A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do  

I had been dating y/n for over 5 years.

And saying that I loved her was an understatement. Even thought I'd tell her that, she'd just laugh and say that I was over exaggerating. But I wasn't.

I just loved being with her. I loved waking up and seeing her cuddled against me in our bed. And I just loved seeing her happy. I wanted to spend all of eternity with her, and i planned on doing just that.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I had to admit, I sometimes didn't spend my money responsibly.

But, in the future, when I would, I would buy everything y/n ever wanted. We'd go places she's never visited, before. I wanted to show her everything she was missing out on.

But, I knew either way, we would still be in love with each other. Which is why, I had been practicing on how I would propose to her.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Yes, I planned on proposing to y/n. I knew that I loved her and that I wanted to be with her for forever, so proposing was the smart thing to do.

I imagined how it would go down, how she would ask me if I was serious.

Well, yes. Yes, I was serious.

  Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah  

I bought the ring and everything. 

Now, all I had to do was plan where it would happen. It needed to be special, since y/n meant so much to me.

I wanted it to be perfect.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

Sometimes, y/n would see girls staring at me in public and she'd get upset. She would ask me if I would ever leave her for other girls.

And I would tell her, every time, that I would never leave her. I never planned on not seeing y/n's face every day. And every time I did see her, I fell more in love with her.

  You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough  

I showed her how much I appreciated her every day.

Sometimes, I'd force her to stay home from work and just cuddle with me all day. Sometimes we'd go on random dates.

And sometimes, I'd just randomly hug and kiss her.

That's just how much I loved her.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

That day finally came.

I had taken her to the park, where we first met. We just sat on the same bench we sat on when we had our first kiss.

And we faced the fountain that was behind us through it all.

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

Before I proposed, I had told y/n that if I had lost everything, it wouldn't have mattered, as long as I didn't lose her.

I told her how much I loved her and how I was deeply in love with her.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

The moment neared as I continued to tell y/n how I felt about her. 

I kept holding the box in my pocket, knowing that the moment was coming. Y/n was almost already in tears, as she told me that she loved me back just as much as I loved her.

Then, I got up from the bench, and bent down on one knee.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I told her everything that I had been holding in. I told her how much I loved her, how much I needed her, and how much I needed to stay with her.

Y/n started to cry, and she continuously blushed.

I smiled and pulled out the ring. I then said those four words that changed my life.

"Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

Y/n's smile seemed bigger than our whole universe.

She said yes then jumped on me, literally bombarding me with kisses. After I managed to slip the ring onto her finger, I returned every kiss she had given me over the 5 years we had been together.

As we shared our moment, I knew from that first kiss we shared, that we would be together, until forever ended.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.