Movie Date

A/N

This was requested by 1nsanely_Amaz1ng! Enjoy!

You and Leo were laying on the deck of the Argo II. 

You both had nothing to do and the seven, plus Nico, were inside still eating dinner. Leo sighed and said, "What do you wanna do?"

You shrugged and said, "I don't know."

"Well, we haven't gone on a date in a while..." You sat up and looked at Leo. "Aand?" Leo shrugged and smiled. 

"How about we have a movie date?"

You thought about it and smiled. "Yeah, sounds good." You helped each other up and walked into the Argo II.

The first to see you was Piper.

"Hey, you love birds. Where are you going off to?" You looked at Leo, wanting him to answer. Leo looked at Piper and said, "We're going to my room so we can-"

"Say no more."

Then Piper walked off. It took you a second to register what she meant. "PIPER, WE ARE GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE," you yelled, face a deep red.

You suddenly heard rapid footsteps run down the hallway. Then silence.

You both walked into Leo's room and sat on his bed. Leo picked up "The Notebook" and put it into the DVD player.

As you and Leo wrapped a blanket around yourselves, Leo's door suddenly opened.

You looked and saw the seven, Nico, and...

Will??

"What're you guys doing here?" Piper grinned and said, "Well, you told me that you and Leo were going to watch a movie so..."

"Can we join?"

You looked at Leo. He just sighed and said, "Sure, why not." Every came in and sat on the floor, surrounding the bed.

"What're we watching?" "The Notebook."

Everyone groaned. Piper and Annabeth shushed everyone. You leaned forward and whispered to Nico. "What's Will doing here?"

"Oh, he just came for a... visit."

You just grinned and whispered, "Sure.." Nico blushed and swat you away. You leaned back and rested your head on Leo's shoulder.

"Are you okay with everyone here?"

Leo looked at you and softly smiled. "Yeah, as long as you're next to me." You both turned towards the TV and began watching.

Throughout the movie "date," people sometimes groaned, awwed, and sometimes laughed.

Everyone cuddled with their significant other. Hazel and Frank, Percy and Annabeth, Jason and Piper, and what didn't surprise you, Will and Nico.

While you were happy enough with just leaning on Leo, Leo wanted to full on cuddle.

So, that's what he did.

 While you were engaged in the romantic scene that was playing, Leo wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

He leaned down and started kissing you.

You started kissing him back, returning the same amount of passion he was giving you. You both separated and decided to lay down on the bed. 

Leo wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. Your legs ended up being hopelessly tangled with the other's.

Leo kissed you forehead and muttered, "I love you.."

You smiled said, "I love you, too, Leo." You breathed in his minty, cinnamon (Cinnamon ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ) breathe. 

Leo smiled to himself. Being around you just made him feel really happy. An you could sense that he was indeed happy, because you felt very warm. And you enjoyed that warm, fuzzy feeling.

Leo pulled you closer and kissed you again.

You rested your head in the crook of his neck, and fell asleep, surrounded by warmth.