Wedding -Redney-

Reds pov

I look in the mirror, my crisp white tux hugs my body, a crimson red rose stuck in the chest pocket.

"Are you going to be okay Red?" Alesa smiles walking up behind me and fixing my white tie.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just really happy and nervous, I mean what if he leaves me at the alter." A tear runs down my cheek.

"Honey if he was going to leave you there he wouldn't have proposed, Johns not like that." She rubs my back smiling at me.

Soon Adam walks in with Mason in his arms and walks over to us. He smiles at his wife then me, Mason looked looked up at me and smiled with his bright blue eyes.

"I'm proud of you guys, I'm glad I'm here to see two of my best friends getting married, and to each other." Adam smiles putting one hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks man."

"Ross and Max are in with John now and he should be ready soon." He says walking out of the room with the small child to go sit settle everyone in the main room.

After standing in front of the mirror and freaking out then having Alesa calming me for ten more minutes before Max walks in and tells me everyone is ready.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I smile wiping the tears away from my cheeks and walking out of the personal room and out in front with my father.

He smiles at me and hooks his arm around me before the door is opened to reveal everyone in the room turned facing me, but one stood out to me. My fiancé in his black suit with a white button down underneath, a light purple tulip in his chest pocket, he smiles at me with his hands crossed over each other.

I walk down the aisle with my father until I was in front of him with my father now sitting down. I take the hands of the man in front of me, I smile at him with my breath obviously shaking from happiness.

"Yous look perfects." He whispers at me smiling.

I hear the priest start talking but I tone it out and smile at the man in front of me.

"Is do." I hear the Turkish man say before looking at me along with the priest.

"I do." I smile.

"You may now kiss the groom." I smile before being pulled into a kiss, arms wrap around my waist, I wrap mine around his neck.

The kiss was short but sweet, passion filled. I pull away and smile at him before taking his hand and walking down the aisle and going out in the other room.

-Time Skip-

"Congratulations guys I'm so happy for you." Alesa smiles hugging me before hugging Barney.

"I'm happy too, this was one of the best days of my life." I smile as Barney squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

-A/N-
I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot I am going to post possibly anther tonight but I honestly have no idea what it would be about and stuff so if you want to leave ideas comment them for meh ples.