Princess with gun -Mithross-

Go check out _xx_hannah__xx_ she wrote a oneshot based on the same idea plus she's really cool and shiz I guess

Teen Mithross

Max's pov

I stare at the golden haired boy across the room, staring down at his book.

"Max are even paying attention?" The history teacher asks me pointing to the board.

"Oh yeah, totally." I laugh at myself now staring at the board away from Ross.

"So you would like to tell me the answer to question 4?" She asks me obviously annoyed.

"Uh, Julius Caeser?"

"Okay you were paying attention just stop staring off into so space and pay attention." She continues teaching.

-Time Skip to das lunch time-

I walk over to the golden brown haired boy and sit next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist pulling him closer to my side.

"Hey, where's the guys?" I ask kissing his cheek.

"Red and Barney haven't gotten here yet and Adam and Tim got ISS (in school suspension) so they aren't coming to lunch today."

"Okay, wanna come over after school and play some games?" He nods and leans in his head on my shoulder.

After a couple minutes Red and Barney come to the table and sit down across from us.

"Hey you guys wanna come over to my house after school?"

"Yeah sure we have nothing to do." Barney nods as he eats his food.

-Time Skip-

Ross sits in between my legs, his back resting against my chest as we play CoD. Red and Barney sit next to us cuddling possibly falling asleep, not caring about I invented them over to play video games and not cuddle.

"Fuck!" Ross yells slumping more into my chest.

"Awh is the little princess angry that his boyfriend is better than him?" I tease him kissing his neck.

"I'm not a princess." He pouts. We continue playing the game and me beating him at it.

"Is the little princess mad?" I set our controllers down next to us and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I would be careful Max he has a gun." Red laughs at us.

"I mean it's in the game dude." Ross laughs.

"Yeah but he's my princess with a gun." I pull him closer and turn him around so he's facing me on my lap.

"I love you." He smiles leaning his head on my shoulder and plays with my shirt.

"I love you too." I kiss his head and rub his back.

-A/N-
This took me so long to write for some reason also sorry if it's like ADD filled I tried so sorry