Video game cuddles -Mithross-

Highschool au 

Ross's pov

I lay on the soft bed cuddling into the letterman jacket of the red headed boy laying next to me playing video games. He wraps his one arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer into his side, I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzling into his side.

"Are you ever going to give me my jacket back?" He says looking down at me and kissing the top of my head.

"No, it smells like you." I smile.

"You literally have your nose in my side, I think I smell more like me than my jacket." He laughs pulling me on top of his legs so my face is resting on his stomach. I sit up and put my back against his chest and relaxing once again.

"I love you but I want my jacket, I'm cold." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"That's why I'm laying on your lap, I'm going to warm you up." I laugh cuddling more into him.

"Fine, but only because I love you." He kisses my neck before returning to his game.

-Time skip- 

"God fucking damn it!" Max yells from losing his game causing him to slam the controller down, almost hitting my leg causing me to jump.

"Jesus Christ Max, I'm just a child." I almost yell putting my face in his chest.

"You're 16 but I'm sorry." He tightens his grip around my waist and pulls me closer.

I've always been a skittish person that gets scared easily and dating Max is a struggle whenever he gets mad, somehow it's never at me because I'm an idiot, and then gets sad and babys me whenever I get scared.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you." He whispers kissing me and hugging me into his chest.

I lay down next to him and pull the large sleeves of the green football letterman jacket of my hands. He turns his game off and lays down next to me and pulling me into his chest, I smile at the smell of his cologne and warmth embracing my body.

"I know you didn't you dork. You just have anger issues." 

"Hey, no I don't, I just get mad a lot." He whines.

"I love you, and your anger issues." I yawn nuzzling my face into his chest.

"I love you too Narhwal." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead before I fall asleep.