Wanted cuddles -Redney-

This is probably really dumb but idk I wanted to write. But thank you guys so much for 41k views on this book it means so much and it's just crazy to me.

Barneys pov

Smiling at the computer screen as I watch my video over before posting, hearing the door to my studio open then close. I look over to see my curly haired boyfriend sitting in a chair next to me leaning his head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder kissing the top of his head smiling at him.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I wanna cuddle though." He mumbles.

"We can cuddle when we get home okay?" He nods cuddling into my side.

Leaning back on the couch watching the tv as I hear light foot steps coming towards me. Looking over to the door I see my curly haired boyfriend standing there in one of my large shirts and his boxers, I smile holding my arms out as he walks over sitting on my lap resting his head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Tired?" He nods playing with the bottom of my shirt.

"Well why don't we go to sleep, we have work in the morning." He groans as I pick him up bridal style carrying him to the bedroom. 

Setting him on the bed before taking my jeans off, crawling onto the bed with him. Wrapping my arms around his waist with his fists balls between our chest.

"I love you." I mumble into his hair.

"I love you too." He yawns falling asleep.